Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush Haters are Hating the WRONG People!!!

the420honey

i'm sure if a kerry supporter was in spotted walking down a street in Oklahoma with a kerry.edwards t-shirt on, he/she/they would get treated similarly.

I've seen it happen here in NY :eek:

To the thread starter: I know you stated that you don't mind gays/don't mind people's decision. But just remmeber that this cuts both ways, and we can't blame it on who's supporting what party, but blame it on the ignorant fucknuts who don't know a thing about courtesy or respect!

More lame that this ???????

Click Here

and this one

Click Here

Must be hard trying to win both sides.

Like Vinnie' Barbarino says "I'm Sooooo Confused"

WHy not ?

missionary has a point.

Yeah but unfortunetly it's on top of his head. He's a pin head. He probably never even knew that Sadam signed the "no fly zone" treaty yet he broke it on a daily basis.

Like I said. No use explaining especially if you never knew this.

VOTE BUSH BITCH !!!!!!!!!!

Trish

W_The _President.JPG

AxisOfEvil.gif

NotFondOfKerry.JPG

I don't know how old you are, or if you fought in Vietnam, but how do you explain all the disillusioned war vets who are A) fighting disease due to the war, B) fighting their own demons due to the war, C) getting thru life on disability.

It's one thing to fight for a war we ALL as a NATION agree on. But it's another thing when our troops are fighting a war that they don't believe in. I have heard (thru int'l radio) numerous accounts of our soldiers not understanding why they're in Iraq, and how they feel stupid that the objective of going to Iraq (WMD's) was never actualized.

Henceforth the argument: Im all for fighting a war that is justified based on the attacking nations threats and language. But to fight a war where, in the end, the troops AND the nations people realize it was a mistake, is a failure.

I'm sorry that there are some soldiers that are sacrificing so much for something that they don't really believe in. But I can tell you that I've heard a number of accounts in which the opposite was true.

There will never be a war that the entire nation agrees on. And there will always be American soldiers thinking "Why am I here? When can I come home?" no matter what war it is.

Are you asking me if Kerry supporters should go fight a war in Afghanistan, a war that is justified by both sides? Yes. I would fight that war with no problem.

But a war against Iraq, a country that has never attacked America, should only be fought by people who support the fool who chose to invade them (or people getting paid by the same fool, i.e tiny allies).

You should probably know this. There are some Democrats who supported the war in Iraq, like John Kerry. So again I ask you, if John Kerry is elected President, do you think that the people who support him should go fight?

Before we went home last night, my boyfriend and I went promoting in Hollywood. We were promoting at this fetish party at X-it, we both went our separate ways to get done faster. I walked passed the club and these two gay guys were walking behind me. I was wearing my Bush and Cheney shirt and I guess they didn't like that too much because one of them said, "I hope her little ass gets drafted into the fucking war!" First of all, chicks don't get drafted, DICKS do, and second of all there will be NO draft if Bush is president, so before people make stupid comments like that they should research the complete shit they talk. Anyways, the spitefull little girl that I am, I take it upon myself to speed up and walk past them one more time just to remind them who the next president will most likely still be, and the guy then says to his boyfriend that he wants spit on me! Well I bet if my boyfriend were with me that bitch would not have said SHIT, and I'm not fucking stupid so I didn't say anything in my defense to some fags that think just because they are in touch with the little girl inside of them that they can fuck with chicks.

Now just because I said fag doesn't mean I hate gay people, I happen to know a lot of gay people, but when people disrespect me, the gloves come off, and I aim to hurt, so I hope those guys are on this board and read this because you have absolutely no right to say that shit loud enough for me to hear it just because I choose to vote Bush. It's not my fault you decided in life that you like the same sex so now you can't get married. God created Eve (a chick) for Adam, he didn't give him Bob. I have no problem with people who are voting Kerry, I would never wish them to be forced to go to war, and I would NEVER want to spit on someone just because they are wearing a Kerry and Edwards T-shirt.

So if one of the two guys happens to be on this site, and reads this, all I have to say to you is....Vote Bush, Bitches!!

Trish

I find it hard to believe when women are for Bush. Most women I know when they are being lied to

One of the many reasons JTK4. You seem like a smart person so I don't think I need to name the others.

Saying we have a right to go to war due to Iraq violating the no-fly zone is like me saying i have a right to punch you in the face after you stepped on my shoe. Same thing, ain't it!

This is stupid reasoning, The only reason we should go to war is if a nation is in DIRECT violation of our freedom/will. Violating the no fly zone is an offense, but not one that should lead to war. And those people that DO think it is justifiable cause for war should re-think this nations priorities before jumping the gun (which this president hasn't done).

I am almost 100% convinced that the only individuals voting for Kerry are either homos, women who want pro choice rights or simply misguided or misinformed individuals.

God bless America, our troops and George W. Bush

There are many misinformed voters out there (especially my peers, 18-25 year olds) but it generally comes from both sides. Personally, I feel that a lot of people vote Democrat because it's the "trendy" thing to do, and it is fundamentally easier to be a Democrat (the have's vs. the have-nots argument). But if you think about it, Republicans will always have Bible-toting Southerners and the like.

I am almost 100% convinced that the only individuals voting for Kerry are either homos, women who want pro choice rights or simply misguided or misinformed individuals.

You forgot the group of people that want to see change in this country and are sick of the direction this country has taken in the last 4 years. You forgot the group of people that want to be able to travel around the world in safety and not be afraid to carry an American passport. You forgot the group of people that don't want their country's name to be dragged through the mud by a bunch of proud thugs. You forgot the group of people that believe religious viewpoints should not be legislated. You forgot the group of people that want a president who isn't a yes-man to big business.

One of the many reasons JTK4. You seem like a smart person so I don't think I need to name the others.

I you add them up and minus out the 9-11 connection and no wmds then does that equal a good reason for war?

There is more to this then we will ever know.

And did iraq do anything worse then pakistan, north korea, syria, ect.

Yes, they defied the UN and it's treaties for 12 years straight (we now know why though - Oil For Food)

You seemed smarter to me.

:doh:

I'm sorry if what I post offends some of you. I speak whats on my mind and no one will ever take that away from me. EVER !!!!!!!!!

And i am 100% convinced that you are like all the other right wingers: Say whatever you want to say, and when someone steps up to the plate to challenge you, either change the subject, or twist it into ignoring what we said and proclaiming your beliefs (the latter of which you chose)

Thank you, and good day :)

And i am 100% convinced that you are like all the other right wingers: Say whatever you want to say, and when someone steps up to the plate to challenge you, either change the subject, or twist it into ignoring what we said and proclaiming your beliefs (the latter of which you chose)

Feel free to step up to the plate ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Most here know what I look like and know where I hang. Bring it on PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Good day to you too,

OBBY

your observations are right on the money..

Yes, they defied the UN and it's treaties for 12 years straight (we now know why though - Oil For Food)

You seemed smarter to me.

:doh:

I'm sorry if what I post offends some of you. I speak whats on my mind and no one will ever take that away from me. EVER !!!!!!!!!

You don't offend me at all. I understand that they were pulling a sham, but it takes two to tango. Iraq was bad and did bad things, but the money they got from the un was used towards what excactly? By the size and amount of saddam palaces, gold guns, cars, and the amount of cash found- close to a billion- i would say mostly on material things. He was really fucking his people. Now does that constitute us going to war? There are a handfull of nations that do shady dhit for money, including us.

IF this was before 9-11 i would tend to agree we needed to take care of saddam but i think we have bigger fish to fry, then finding a new place for us to harbour our military in the middle east, seeing how we moved out of saudi arabia.

so let me ask you this then:

why do you hate homosexuals and women so much?