Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush Haters are Hating the WRONG People!!!

the420honey

Before we went home last night, my boyfriend and I went promoting in Hollywood. We were promoting at this fetish party at X-it, we both went our separate ways to get done faster. I walked passed the club and these two gay guys were walking behind me. I was wearing my Bush and Cheney shirt and I guess they didn't like that too much because one of them said, "I hope her little ass gets drafted into the fucking war!" First of all, chicks don't get drafted, DICKS do, and second of all there will be NO draft if Bush is president, so before people make stupid comments like that they should research the complete shit they talk. Anyways, the spitefull little girl that I am, I take it upon myself to speed up and walk past them one more time just to remind them who the next president will most likely still be, and the guy then says to his boyfriend that he wants spit on me! Well I bet if my boyfriend were with me that bitch would not have said SHIT, and I'm not fucking stupid so I didn't say anything in my defense to some fags that think just because they are in touch with the little girl inside of them that they can fuck with chicks.

Now just because I said fag doesn't mean I hate gay people, I happen to know a lot of gay people, but when people disrespect me, the gloves come off, and I aim to hurt, so I hope those guys are on this board and read this because you have absolutely no right to say that shit loud enough for me to hear it just because I choose to vote Bush. It's not my fault you decided in life that you like the same sex so now you can't get married. God created Eve (a chick) for Adam, he didn't give him Bob. I have no problem with people who are voting Kerry, I would never wish them to be forced to go to war, and I would NEVER want to spit on someone just because they are wearing a Kerry and Edwards T-shirt.

So if one of the two guys happens to be on this site, and reads this, all I have to say to you is....Vote Bush, Bitches!!

Trish

I was wearing my Bush and Cheney shirt and I guess they didn't like that too much because one of them said, "I hope her little ass gets drafted into the fucking war!" First of all, chicks don't get drafted, DICKS do, and second of all there will be NO draft if Bush is president, so before people make stupid comments like that they should research the complete shit they talk.

Wow... No wonder this country's going to shit.

Not that I'm at all surprised... but wow.

lateron

Liberals take politics far too personally. They get their panties in a knot and dont know what to say b/c reason and facts mean nothing to them. As a result, personal attacks are the last resort of a desperate liberal who, in the face of reality, has nothing to say.

Sad really.

God bless President Bush and our troops.

In all seriousness, that type of response from either side is just disgusting. We are all Americans. Kerry is a good guy with a bad plan. W is a good guy with the right plan. Both are patriots. Both want to make our nation a better place. They just dont agree on what the path needs to be.

As voters, we need to respect the opinions of the other side and listen to what they have to say.

As voters, we need to respect the opinions of the other side and listen to what they have to say.

Exactly bro, I was just minding my own business, promoting our shit, and representing my choice, and they pretty much indirectly attacked me. I ran into two other people from the same party who simply asked me why I am voting for Bush, and we had a mature debate about it, we shared our views, and kept the peace with out offending eachother. None of you really know me, but I'm a nice chick! If you don't know me don't disrespect me, because that is when I turn into a bitch. And if you have something to say I will respect your opinion if you approach me like the mature person you are.

Trish

So if one of the two guys happens to be on this site, and reads this, all I have to say to you is....Vote Bush, Bitches!!

Trish

:clap:

I like this girl !!!!!!!

Trish, be careful. You never know, one of the Mods may be "batting for the other team" !!!!!!!!! He may get offended and move this thread or maybe even worst and treat you like those Bush haters treated you. Sad to say that most who hate bush can't even give good reasons why they hate him. They just know they do. Reminds me of an interview I heard the other day on the radio. Bush haters where being interview on the streets. Eight out of ten didn't even know the last name of Kerry's running mate. 5 out of ten didn't even know the last name of our current vice president. They just hate Bush. It's like a fad for "individuals who are seeking same sex marriage privileges".

I'm sure this will get me in a little trouble but ohh well.

:)

I truly wish that all able-bodied 18-26 year-old men who support Bush would get drafted to go fight in Iraq. Maybe then they'll finally ask themselves, "was this worth it?" or "could there have been another way?"

That would be a great question to bring up to the UN considering their 12 years of constant failure. Ohh wait, I forgot. OIL FOR FOOD CORRUPTION. I'm glad Bush went over the UN. Thanks to him for actually adding teeth to their bite we have now discovered this scandal.

W_The _President.JPG

AxisOfEvil.gif

NotFondOfKerry.JPG

I agree that their comment about wanting to spit on you was offensive and uncalled for. But their first comment about wishing you to be drafted was totally fair. OK, so you can't be drafted as a girl, but it's hypothetical. I truly wish that all able-bodied 18-26 year-old men who support Bush would get drafted to go fight in Iraq. Maybe then they'll finally ask themselves, "was this worth it?" or "could there have been another way?"

Reminds me of an interview I heard the other day on the radio. Bush haters where being interview on the streets. Eight out of ten didn't even know the last name of Kerry's running mate. 5 out of ten didn't even know the last name of our current vice president. They just hate Bush. It's like a fad for "individuals who are seeking same sex marriage privileges".

Lemme guess, you were listening to Rush or some other fair and balanced conservative radio show?

You make it seem like "just hating Bush" somehow illegitimizes someone's point-of-view. People don't hate Bush on a whim. He's brought it upon himself.

Lemme guess, you were listening to Rush or some other fair and balanced conservative radio show?

You make it seem like "just hating Bush" somehow illegitimizes someone's point-of-view. People don't hate Bush on a whim. He's brought it upon himself.

Now that's funny. God forbid...wait...did I just say God ?????? Stone me !!!!!!

God forbid a "conservative" ask a Bush hater what is the last name of our current vice president. How dare he !!!!!! Is that a "conservative" question????

VOTE BUSH BITCH !!!!!!!!!!

Trish

W_The _President.JPG

AxisOfEvil.gif

NotFondOfKerry.JPG

Now that's funny. God forbid...wait...did I just say God ?????? Stone me !!!!!!

God forbid a "conservative" ask a Bush hater what is the last name of our current vice president. How dare he !!!!!! Is that a "conservative" question????

W_The _President.JPG

AxisOfEvil.gif

NotFondOfKerry.JPG

What you been smokin beavis?? I want some of that shit!

Hey retard, the questions weren't slanted, the data was. I bet the twisted radio survey just picked the 10 people out of the poll that fit their agenda. Or they just flat-out lied... something Republican supporters must be used to coming from their sources. Oh wait, that's right, only liberals lie and make personal attacks. :rolleyes:

Anyways, the spitefull little girl that I am, I take it upon myself to speed up and walk past them one more time just to remind them who the next president will most likely still be, and the guy then says to his boyfriend that he wants spit on me!

Trish

Now how did you remind them, by walking by or did you say something?

I agree that their comment about wanting to spit on you was offensive and uncalled for. But their first comment about wishing you to be drafted was totally fair. OK, so you can't be drafted as a girl, but it's hypothetical. I truly wish that all able-bodied 18-26 year-old men who support Bush would get drafted to go fight in Iraq. Maybe then they'll finally ask themselves, "was this worth it?" or "could there have been another way?"

What about the Kerry-supporters that approve of the war in Afghanistan, or even Iraq for that matter? You wish for them to be drafted as well, right?

What about the Kerry-supporters that approve of the war in Afghanistan, or even Iraq for that matter? You wish for them to be drafted as well, right?

Are you asking me if Kerry supporters should go fight a war in Afghanistan, a war that is justified by both sides? Yes. I would fight that war with no problem.

But a war against Iraq, a country that has never attacked America, should only be fought by people who support the fool who chose to invade them (or people getting paid by the same fool, i.e tiny allies).

But a war against Iraq, a country that has never attacked America, should only be fought by people who support the fool who chose to invade them (or people getting paid by the same fool, i.e tiny allies).

Never attacked us ??????

Point proven !!!!!!!

This person has obviously never heard of the NO FLY ZONE.

Baseless hate at it's best.

Never attacked us ??????

Point proven !!!!!!!

This person has obviously never heard of the NO FLY ZONE.

Baseless hate at it's best.

I've heard of the no fly zone. What the hell does that have to do with Iraq attacking the country of America. If you equate Iraq attacking people who are actively bombing their nation as Iraq attacking America... well nevermind, logic never seems to register with idiots.

Baseless hate my ass. Bush took us into a war that could have been avoided. And even if it couldn't have been avoided, it could have been declared with a much more substantial coalition if Bush wasn't in such a hurry. And there's absolutely NO reason to justify the abitrary nature and haste of Bush's moves. Accept it... Bushies are a bunch of proud thugs :gang:

I've heard of the no fly zone. What the hell does that have to do with Iraq attacking the country of America. If you equate Iraq attacking people who are actively bombing their nation as Iraq attacking America... well nevermind, logic never seems to register with idiots.

Baseless hate my ass. Bush took us into a war that could have been avoided. And even if it couldn't have been avoided, it could have been declared with a much more substantial coalition if Bush wasn't in such a hurry. And there's absolutely NO reason to justify the abitrary nature and haste of Bush's moves. Accept it... Bushies are a bunch of proud thugs :gang:

:aright: good reply!

i don't hate Bush, i just don't think he's a good president. i know PLENTY of right wingers who get their 'panties in a knot' over any discussion of politics. many of them are fanatical. i must say, i will miss the laughs at dubya's expense these next four years. don't think homeboy is gonna get too many speaking engagements like many ex- presidents do. most recent embarrassing Bush quote: "i did the right decision" oh, really dumbass? :laugh::laugh:

:doh:

No use explaining.

LOL

Little ????

Thanks

I would fight for my Country with a smile, how about you? I see you have been reading rumors regarding a draft. Do you believe we never landed on the moon either?

Your lucky I like you Funk !!!!!!!!

:beer:

No one likes war. Not only do we lose loved ones but it's expensive as hell. Your heart is in the right place but it's time that you/we start thinking with your/our heads and put your/our hearts aside (for now).

LOL

Little ????

Thanks

I would fight for my Country with a smile, how about you? I see you have been reading rumors regarding a draft. Do you believe we never landed on the moon either?

I don't know how old you are, or if you fought in Vietnam, but how do you explain all the disillusioned war vets who are A) fighting disease due to the war, B) fighting their own demons due to the war, C) getting thru life on disability.

It's one thing to fight for a war we ALL as a NATION agree on. But it's another thing when our troops are fighting a war that they don't believe in. I have heard (thru int'l radio) numerous accounts of our soldiers not understanding why they're in Iraq, and how they feel stupid that the objective of going to Iraq (WMD's) was never actualized.

Henceforth the argument: Im all for fighting a war that is justified based on the attacking nations threats and language. But to fight a war where, in the end, the troops AND the nations people realize it was a mistake, is a failure.