Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

deep = drinking crowd. They sit around, barely dancing...holding their drinks, acting all tuff. Girls are skanky ..guys are pretty boys...ehh great venue...horrible vibe. If they brought some great djs there..damnn, that venue could be put to good use.

WOW! You REALLY are a fucking ASSHOLE....why don't you just do us a favor and :hung: yourself!

i am an asshole because the 5 times i went there i had that experience?. i cant have an opinion?...ok who is the TRUE asshole here?????

btw thanx for the info silverbull...sounds like something interesting. Normal nights though are DEFINITLY not music oriented...slutty girls..people trying to be all trendy..ehhh definitly wakk. But thats what the owner was going for. He owns KRASH too..really niec greek guy. One music oriented alternative club...and one "pimped out" club.

n e wayz... why are u so annoyed at the fact that i HATE deep?..are you associated with them?

its a message board. whats the point of getting all anal and bitchy...you sound like a BITCH. let me state my opinions and just shutup.

i am an asshole because the 5 times i went there i had that experience?. i cant have an opinion?...ok who is the TRUE asshole here?????

btw thanx for the info silverbull...sounds like something interesting. Normal nights though are DEFINITLY not music oriented...slutty girls..people trying to be all trendy..ehhh definitly wakk. But thats what the owner was going for. He owns KRASH too..really niec greek guy. One music oriented alternative club...and one "pimped out" club.

n e wayz... why are u so annoyed at the fact that i HATE deep?..are you associated with them?

its a message board. whats the point of getting all anal and bitchy...you sound like a BITCH. let me state my opinions and just shutup.

every fucking thread you post on you mention something about bla bla bla = drinking crowd....STFU already! You and your stupid stereotypes :blown:

And yes, YOU are the asshole if you went to the same place 5 different times even though you had a bad experience there each time...

im open minded enough to give it another try, u cant label a place without REALLY seeing what its like..second of all. I WROTE ONE THING ABOUT A DRINKING CROWD IN A POST THAT HAD THAT AS THE TOPIC!. AND I SAID THAT IST NOT THE ALCOHOL THAT MAKES PEOPLE GET INTO FIGHTS...ITS THE PEOPLE...BUT ALCOHOL HELPS .

so that automatically becomes every post?..lmao..your a clown man dont bother reposting cause i dont care...your just another sad person starting "drama" on a msg board when all i said is that is a trendy crowd and its not music oriented. U never answered me..are you affiliated? i cant see why you would take such a comment so badely. Dude..shutup man..dont write anything abck because i dont care to argue, i'll jsut ignore you and continue my conversation with people who actually like conversing. Not people like you who get all personal on people OVER THE INTERNET..oh god.

IGNORE.

kid, do you wanna settle this outside?

i hope that was a joke. because never in my life would i think the internet could cause street violence off a clash of opinions. damn..what has the world come to?..<shaking head> if it was a sarcastic remark aimed to make us feel stupid for arguing on the net..hehe point taken. if it was serious then all i have to say is....omg some people need to do some soul searching.

def not reading all that

He's right though, the chances of finding an asshole crowd that's fueled by liquor is much greater than one where the crowd enjoys another type of pollution. Most of the weekend warriors that go down to these types of clubs nowadays (like DEEP) are thuglife wannabies from the surrounding areas who think that causing tension and not dancing worth a shit are what nightlife is all about.

Its one thing to have these types of joints exist, but only be part of a more diverse scene that encompasses many different styles. It's another thing entirely when the only type of club that is literally allowed to exit and prosper are these knucklehead joints that have destroyed what was once a great freakshow of a town, where everyone..no matter what style...could get their party on.

Then again, I guess one's view of these sorts of matters is entirely dependent on what frame of reference one comes from. If you were indeed weened on hip hop, I don't blame you for your opinion.

I've Been To Deep Plenty Of Times, My Friends Promote Alot Of Parties There. The Vibe Is Niggas Wanna Fuck Bitches And Bitches Want Niggas Wit Cash And I'm Drinkin Talkin To This Bitch And Don't Fuck Up My Pussy. Plain And Simple. Some Niggas Are Makin Cash And Some Are Just Fakin The Funk.

excellent freak.

glad to see that im not so "crazyy" for thikning deep is that type of venue. apparently the dickhead blowing up on me is some loser small time douche promotor who was offended. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD..PEOPLE CAN STATE OPINIONS AND YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY ON THAT. ESPECIALLY ONLINE!.

and look asshole, others agree. So whose wrong here?..i told the owner himself that i didnt like the club that much..and he doesnt give 2 shits..so why do u?...i used to go to krash in astoria back in the day all the time and i loved it...so he didnt mind when i told him deep was stupid....thats why he has 2 totally dif venues....to him its a bussiness..he cant please all, but he knows the people at krash..wont go to deep and visa versa. he has both areas covered..bottom line..YOU of all people have no reason to get all anal..but i guess your jsut a BITCH like that.

He's right though, the chances of finding an asshole crowd that's fueled by liquor is much greater than one where the crowd enjoys another type of pollution. Most of the weekend warriors that go down to these types of clubs nowadays (like DEEP) are thuglife wannabies from the surrounding areas who think that causing tension and not dancing worth a shit are what nightlife is all about.

Its one thing to have these types of joints exist, but only be part of a more diverse scene that encompasses many different styles. It's another thing entirely when the only type of club that is literally allowed to exit and prosper are these knucklehead joints that have destroyed what was once a great freakshow of a town, where everyone..no matter what style...could get their party on.

Then again, I guess one's view of these sorts of matters is entirely dependent on what frame of reference one comes from. If you were indeed weened on hip hop, I don't blame you for your opinion.

:laugh:

yes, I was indeed weened on hip hop and I know exactly what type of crowd you are talking about and trust me I can't stand to be in that atmosphere either but than I think it comes down to the people that are there and how the place allows it to become....I'm just saying you can't label a place a "drinking crowd" because I go to plenty of place where people get fucked up and there aren't fights...and yes, of course you will see more fights where people are just drinking as opposed to doing other things.

I Don't Mind Going To Deep, The Chicks Are Real Easy To Get. As Far As The People Are Concerned, Don't Fuck Wit Me And I Won't Fuck Wit You. Everybody In There Is Not On The Same Vibe, But About Half The Crowd Is, Maybe A Little More. I Can Adjust Myself To Any Situation And Will Not Worry About Someone Else, I Will Get Mine Regardless....wether It's A Indian Crowd, White Crowd, Black Crowd, Spanish Crowd, I Will Do It Up No Matter Where.