Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ulterior motives

bullseye

so i always carry a zippo lighter around with me when i go out, just in case someone asks me for a light, or is looking for one. even though i dont smoke, but most of my close friends do, i believe in being prepared, but some ppl say its just part of my flirting personality???

that's not exactly extreme behavior to get pussy...noone cant exactly blame you for carrying around a lighter in the hopes that some bangin' chick will ask you for a light...

im sure there more low class ways of getting attention from women than that...

.....i always carry a lighter when i go out.......one reason is that i still believe in chivalry - holding doors open for a lady, giving her a light, etc........second reason is flirting or conversation piece..........third is some of my fellow tree cutters usu forget the fucking lighter........

that's not exactly extreme behavior to get pussy...noone cant exactly blame you for carrying around a lighter in the hopes that some bangin' chick will ask you for a light...

im sure there more low class ways of getting attention from women than that...

agreed... if you carried around a pack of stoges and didnt smoke and just had them in case some chick asked you id say thats a lil crazy...

so i always carry a zippo lighter around with me when i go out, just in case someone asks me for a light, or is looking for one. even though i dont smoke, but most of my close friends do, i believe in being prepared, but some ppl say its just part of my flirting personality???

too bad you couldnt carry around any :heart:'s, :makeout: 's, or :love: 's. At least you are improvising.

as long as you're not carrying a pen around w/ you...than it's all good