Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official freaky + Luz POST

haha i know, ive been reading all this shit and it seems like different information is being posted on different threads.

Example:

I go to read something with the subject "Great night, review etc(or something like that)and i click there hoping to find some information on a venue ..an event..etc etc..but INSTEAADD i find out that the thread was jacked by one of you guys talking about something totallllyyyyy unrelated.

So here you go, your very own thread!..hhaha who are we kidding though...i give it 60 min b4 yuo gusy get bored of this and move to somewhere else

im trying to get LUZ and FREAK to post here ..so at least THIS ONE post will suck withall their crap...this way they wont post 10000 threads of garbage like they have been doing for the past few weeks.

One stupid post just for their shit..instead of seeing it all over EVERY other post..think about it...

BOOOOO YOU!

im trying to get LUZ and FREAK to post here ..so at least THIS ONE post will suck withall their crap...this way they wont post 10000 threads of garbage like they have been doing for the past few weeks.

One stupid post just for their shit..instead of seeing it all over EVERY other post..think about it...

BOOOOO YOU!

the sad thing is that you REALLY are tying to make this work

lol. listen..its not like im doing anything at the office here and yeah man...IM SICK OF SEEING DUMB ASS POSTS. lets leave it to one thread. Its like there is less and lesss talk about m usic and events..and more and more garbage. you people are making me feel crazy for typing this up...as if its totally normal to hear about freaks 5th nipple..or how luz is a man or whatever...i really...truley DONT CARE.

lol. listen..its not like im doing anything at the office here and yeah man...IM SICK OF SEEING DUMB ASS POSTS. lets leave it to one thread. Its like there is less and lesss talk about m usic and events..and more and more garbage. you people are making me feel crazy for typing this up...as if its totally normal to hear about freaks 5th nipple..or how luz is a man or whatever...i really...truley DONT CARE.

:nopity:

ok forget it..go ahead..have this board filled with stupid shit. If the mods here actually used their power, all that shit wouldnt be up for more than 2 min before it would get taken down. This is a club site..lets keep it in that area instead of

LUZ HAD SEX WITH A COW or whatever.

EAT A DICK

ok forget it..go ahead..have this board filled with stupid shit. If the mods here actually used their power, all that shit wouldnt be up for more than 2 min before it would get taken down. This is a club site..lets keep it in that area instead of

LUZ HAD SEX WITH A COW or whatever.

EAT A DICK

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

<shaking head> and <rolling eyes>

Guys this idiot trancesun is boringggg. People werk all day long and wanna have some fun posting. They wanna see goo gagglers like thiago get ripped by me. They wanna read italianpppppp's posts:half:. They enjoy seeing diskofreak rip her to shreds. And yes they enjoy fighting freaky and his idiotic freak sense of humor. You my friend are boring. If you wanna delve deep into music there is an edm thread. Here we are all having fun. Next time you decided to try and take over this board with all your useful musical knowledge we are gonna rip you a new ass kinda like we did to thiago. Bitch!

:half:

When approaching Lutzichubby

...of different racial or ethnic backgrounds as this 298 Pounds Whale, do you alter the way in which you strike up conversations, tone of voice, words used, etc.? I find that my approach doesn't really change, but I use different words and phrases when talking to normal chicks of different backgrounds not enormous whales such as Luztidara.

Do any of you guys do this, or have you mastered the universal tongue on her 44 waist size?

...of different racial or ethnic backgrounds as this 298 Pounds Whale, do you alter the way in which you strike up conversations, tone of voice, words used, etc.? I find that my approach doesn't really change, but I use different words and phrases when talking to normal chicks of different backgrounds not enormous whales such as Luztidara.

Do any of you guys do this, or have you mastered the universal tongue on her 44 waist size?

I'd rip you a new ass but I think I'll leave that up to your boyfriend.

:half:

This is not thiago28 we all know. He can't even make up one coherent sentence.