Clubplanet Nightlife Community

underwear

shirtless

depends

and no i dont mean adult diapers

some girls are better with relatively plain stuff (my gf in high school had these yellow panties with a lil winnie the pooh at the top in front, was kinda cute, and they looked great on her)

i think the best overall would be described as "simple but elegant"

you know, something that looks nice but isnt really fancy.

thongs are nice, especially if you both KNOW you're gonna get some, or gonna be doing something naughty in a public place, like a theater (less fabric to move aside)

but in general, plain, smooth, snug panties, preferably white (i dunno, i just like it better) wether it's the boy-briefs, booty shorts, or any other kind (though a chick in boxers has a kind of appeal to it too)

i'd have to see what a girl looks like in all the diff kinds before i could choose what looks best on her though :P

depends

and no i dont mean adult diapers

some girls are better with relatively plain stuff (my gf in high school had these yellow panties with a lil winnie the pooh at the top in front, was kinda cute, and they looked great on her)

i think the best overall would be described as "simple but elegant"

you know, something that looks nice but isnt really fancy.

thongs are nice, especially if you both KNOW you're gonna get some, or gonna be doing something naughty in a public place, like a theater (less fabric to move aside)

but in general, plain, smooth, snug panties, preferably white (i dunno, i just like it better) wether it's the boy-briefs, booty shorts, or any other kind (though a chick in boxers has a kind of appeal to it too)

i'd have to see what a girl looks like in all the diff kinds before i could choose what looks best on her though :P

I don't understand how such a simple question gets such a complex answer...I took one quick look at this post and it hurt my eyes...wtf?