Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hmmmmm

shirtless

ok... convo i had with some ppl last night... some input on the board perhaps to which theory/situation seems more true.

ok.. so my one good friend and i each had one bad relationship recently... i mean they were both ended before the summer, but anyone who was ever in a bad relationship knows how the feelings tend to drag on and linger... NOW we always say that we have changed due to the situations were in and bla bla bla. WELL, I came up with this theory kinda that EVERYONE has a bad relationship at one point. That X may not be completely awful but the two of you together didnt work. I think when ppl thrive on situations and blame them for a lot of the bad things that have happened it doesnt do anything. EVERYONE could cry and bitch and whine about what one of there EXs did.. but its the ppl that can truely get over it that grow and change. Not the ppl who just blame the relationship for their actions or choices.

Is that true of do you think that bad relationships always will hold a place in your heart and will never be forgoten????

Is that true of do you think that bad relationships always will hold a place in your heart and will never be forgoten????

i would agree. I think of it as a lesson of what not do do next time I get into one, or if they start acting in a similar manner in which made the last relationship bad, for example if they were being over possesive and such, I would then break it off in the friendliest of manners as to avoid another bad situation.

i would agree. I think of it as a lesson of what not do do next time I get into one, or if they start acting in a similar manner in which made the last relationship bad, for example if they were being over possesive and such, I would then break it off in the friendliest of manners as to avoid another bad situation.

YES i agree with that but i just dont like when ppl (even i have done it) act like it was so bad and only happened to them.. and it was such a unique situation.. ya no ? I just think sometimes ppl suck together.. and move on... notice similar behaviors.. a friendly boot...

Define bad relationship.

could be many.. it is all in the eye of the person...

bad could mean any type of physical, mental, or psychological abuse or overly controling characteristics or even not caring enough or a cheater... bad is all in what a persons perception is... but if you have been in a "bad relationship" you tend to know

YES i agree with that but i just dont like when ppl (even i have done it) act like it was so bad and only happened to them.. and it was such a unique situation.. ya no ? I just think sometimes ppl suck together.. and move on... notice similar behaviors.. a friendly boot...

Whatever - I agree and will say that some people were not supposed to be together. I also think that a lot of people give up on relationships. I also think that shirtless should post a pic of her tits.

Whatever - I agree and will say that some people were not supposed to be together. I also think that a lot of people give up on relationships. I also think that shirtless should post a pic of her tits.

GIVING UP IS A GOOOOOD POINT....

but as a person that gave up once before... after a while if you know its not gunna work, you know... why waste time on something that you really dont want ... you may have wanted it at sometime but once your turned off and cold.. its kinda hard to turn you love back on... speccially if you have ben hurt or upset alot..

GIVING UP IS A GOOOOOD POINT....

but as a person that gave up once before... after a while if you know its not gunna work, you know... why waste time on something that you really dont want ... you may have wanted it at sometime but once your turned off and cold.. its kinda hard to turn you love back on... speccially if you have ben hurt or upset alot..

Yeah, you have to draw the line at some point or another. You also have to look at the time invested in the relationship to see if it's even worth saving. You also have to weigh your serenity and peace of mind with being with the person vs. being without. Then all that's left is posting nekkid pictures of yourself on an internet meesage board, i.e. clubplanet.

i dont like it either and its like this with almost all my freinds ( it even started to happen when my circle of freinds started interdating, which i also dont like cuz they expect you to take sides.) sometimes i like to solve the situation with a swift boot in the ass and smack in the face, then tell them that they always make the situation sound worse then it is and are a bunch of drama addicts. Then, should they start seeing someone new and they start acting like like the asshole before them, i tell them this is gunna be just like when you went out with so and so because this person acts the same way.

yes ppl together do suck sometimes.

Yeah, you have to draw the line at some point or another. You also have to look at the time invested in the relationship to see if it's even worth saving. You also have to weigh your serenity and peace of mind with being with the person vs. being without. Then all that's left is posting nekkid pictures of yourself on an internet meesage board, i.e. clubplanet.

SO PERSISTANT I MUST SAY!

i just think i am gunna become celibate.... see if it helps me out ...

i dont like it either and its like this with almost all my freinds ( it even started to happen when my circle of freinds started interdating, which i also dont like cuz they expect you to take sides.) sometimes i like to solve the situation with a swift boot in the ass and smack in the face, then tell them that they always make the situation sound worse then it is and are a bunch of drama addicts. Then, should they start seeing someone new and they start acting like like the asshole before them, i tell them this is gunna be just like when you went out with so and so because this person acts the same way.

yes ppl together do suck sometimes.

YES THEY DO... but its the beauty of it all... i just love how honestly EVERYONE or the maority of ppl can say something bad about one relationship and make it seem so bad.. but if you flip it around.. they were prob pretty fucked up as well... I DEF no i can say this... i just wish ppl werent always so selfish...