Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moose

jtk4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take it anyway we can get it... Seriously though I'm glad to have this one. Kinda becomes a must win for the Sox in game two though. Pedro is kind iffy especially with his recent history against us. Plus it's supposed to be pretty chilly tomorrow night... I don't think the Sox can go back to Fenway down 0-2. Lieber has looked good recently, but if he's off it could be a long night..

LET GO YANKEES!!!!!!!! :pint:

fuck this child calewannab

this game shoulda been a wash but for some reason it was a good game.....this series is gonna be tight no matter how the game goes for whatever period of time. case in point....moose was pitching a perfect game and until the bottom of the 8th, it was 8-7

ps....if I were a Yankee fan, I woulda rather seen the Sox win. In the last nine series in which the Yankees lost the first game, the Yankees are 8-1 (only loss of a series coming against the Marlins)

Typical Blahston Red Sox mentality. Always looking at meaningless stats like that. Yeah, and I'm sure based on that statistic you would have been trembling if the Yankees had indeed lost. Just because theyre 8 and 1 when losing the first game...

Slot machine, baby, slot machine. We'll always give back just enough to get people's hopes up. =/

ps....if I were a Yankee fan, I woulda rather seen the Sox win.

Absolutely definitely NOT. Mussina deserved that win to go up there on his record - there is no way in hell I could have, would have, or will ever hope that the Red Sox get a win like that.

It's too bad he had to go out with 4 runs on 4 hits.. it's ok though.. :isok:

He's still my special man. :kiss2:

Absolutely definitely NOT. Mussina deserved that win to go up there on his record - there is no way in hell I could have, would have, or will ever hope that the Red Sox get a win like that.

It's too bad he had to go out with 4 runs on 4 hits.. it's ok though.. :isok:

He's still my special man. :kiss2:

:vomit2:

I don't want a Yankee managing...period

Besides - he interviewed for like 10 different teams...that must say something.

why would u not want a winner for a manager??? the mets suck...u should be happy with anyone who would want to be the manager of that shit team...

I don't want a Yankee managing...period

Besides - he interviewed for like 10 different teams...that must say something.

I heard Steve Phillips talking about this and basically he was saying that he definitely has the resume for it but he has to sharpen up his interview skills....he doesn't do a good job at all of selling himself even though, he may be qualified