Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey good job, guys!

calebdead

Way to give 110%. Too bad you got fucking plowed for 7 innings, though.

1. Good job Curt. Ankle looks great. You brought all "55,000" in the stadium to a silent hush. See you in Game 5.

2. Damon, you looked absolutely fab striking out 4 times. Good work, soldier. Maybe in game 2 you'll actually make contact. Good luck.

3. bullpen. Fantastic. Wake, Embree, and bunch really came in and stopped the Yanks. I look forward to blasting Pedo tomorrow and seeing you very early.

4. Manny. Looks like you shouldve been playing just a tad bit deeper on the Bernie triple. Not that it wouldve mattered anyway. But, still.

All in all, Yanks looked like kings and the Sox, well,1918.

Gaylord? ....Silly gay piece of crap?..... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You really are in the fifth grade. Its alright I'll buy you a pretzel and foam finger from the game tonight so you can bring to show and tell. You'll be like the coolest gaylord silly piece of crap!

Way to give 110%. Too bad you got fucking plowed for 7 innings, though.

3. bullpen. Fantastic. Wake, Embree, and bunch really came in and stopped the Yanks. I look forward to blasting Pedo tomorrow and seeing you very early.

nice job fucko but embree did not give up any runs so actually he did come in and stopped the yanks.

hahahahahah gaylord hahahahahah