Clubplanet Nightlife Community

unacceptable halloween costumes

weyes

ok, all, here we go. every year, people ask, "what should i be for halloween?" now, i take halloween very seriously, and i understand that other people aren't as die-hard as i am, but there are some costumes that are simply overplayed and therefore must STOP. NOW. another thing that's terribly boring and done is the mindset that halloween is just an excuse to dress slutty. if you need a certain day of the year to make it "ok" for you to dress that way - you've got issues :rolleyes: . don't dress slutty and act like you're an uber-vixen when you needed halloween to let it out :no: .

so, without further ado, here are the halloween costumes that are played-out and unacceptable:

*slutty catholic school girl

*pimp

*slutty cat

*slutty french maid

*angel

*devil

*slutty fairy

*hippie

*slutty bunny

witches and vampires and the like are a dime a dozen on halloween, but they're in the true spirit of halloween, so gore it up :aright: !

what about paris and niclole??? they are sluts that are not played out yet!
absolutely acceptable :aright: ! i always think being actual people is a plus; generic things (i.e. police officer, construction worker) are also a bit of a snooze.

i saw a "paris hilton" costume the other day... how rediculous is that... it comes complete wit a nametag and a plastic chihuahua...

should have read your list before!!! now what am i going to do?!? school girl is unacceptable!!! I actually went to catholic school at one point and stumbled on to the uniform the other day... so i figure cut it in half, and wear it out... HALLOWEEN BABY!!

lilbarbiegirl - weyes is almost always right in all matters and she definately has a point with this thread, but i have to say while she regards catholic school girl costumes as "overplayed" i would consider the look "classic". i say go for it, or if you still have a concern why don't you post a pic of yourself in the costume and let us help you in your decision.

your helpful cp friend-

deepfunk

lilbarbiegirl - weyes is almost always right in all matters and she definately has a point with this thread, but i have to say while she regards catholic school girl costumes as "overplayed" i would consider the look "classic"...
:funny: deepfunk, you crack me up!

well, lilbarbiegirl, i do have a list of the worst offenders up there, and they're not in any order, except for the slutty catholic school girl. that is the number one overplayed halloween costume every year :nono: . and i put up this list not to be holier-than-thou or preachy, but because i take halloween more seriously than any normal person ( :shaky: ) and because i want everyone i know to look their absolute best :aright: . i'm trying to help everyone with whom i have contact be the best they can be, and that means not being the same as hundreds of other people they will run into that night.

a good tip is to be someone for halloween that you already resemble. i have bangs, so being people with bangs has been successful for me (i was an excellent xena many years ago and an outstanding bettie page. i dyed my hair and grew it out long for months for both roles.). of course, i realize you don't have to be as dedicated or put in as much work as i did, but that's what i mean; if you pick someone you already look like, you're halfway there! why not be barbie ;) ? just find a way to make whatever/whoever you are your own.

and i have one more costume to add to the unacceptable, played-out list, that i forgot (how did i forget this one???)

*slutty nurse :no:

and i have one more costume to add to the unacceptable, played-out list, that i forgot (how did i forget this one???)

*slutty nurse :no:

mother fucker... i never dress up for halloween, but I *think* I'm going to Tampa next weekend for "Guavaween" at Ybor... and nurse was the first thing that came to mind... :laugh:

o, come on, lola; i know you're more creative than that! didn't you design your own tattoos? that accounts for at least some artistic thinking... i still can't believe that shorty can't think of anything, when she's the festive star that gives out stickers and such at parties. if you two just hunkered down for a half-hour or so, i bet you could come up with something really good :aright: .

i spoke to my 61-year-old aunt today; she's going to be a piece of sushi.