Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jtk4, this thread is for you to do the play by play tonight

calebdead

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its better if you were at a high school.

"the thing i like about high school girls is no matter how old i get, they stay the same age"

I don't know if this was meant towards me or not but I would work out in Staten Island during the summer...and it was kids in summer school from 6th to 8th grade...I had all the girlies wanting my shit...j/k

I would always hook up with the summer camp councils that came in after school though....great summer job....good $$ also.

I expect a full analysis in the morning.

And by "analysis" I mean you talking about how your Red Sox are getting plowed.

i will gladly do the play by play tonite... since the red sox will tear the yamkees a new one, i will also volunteer for the post game analysis, complete with pics for your viewing pleasure. hope you got enuff kleenex, otherwise your beer will be diluted when the sox are done with y'all tonite.

i will gladly do the play by play tonite... since the red sox will tear the yamkees a new one, i will also volunteer for the post game analysis, complete with pics for your viewing pleasure. hope you got enuff kleenex, otherwise your beer will be diluted when the sox are done with y'all tonite.

haha I hope so, man, for your sake. This is the most important game of the series. If you guys go down 3 0 or 3 1, it'll be pretty much over.

idk though, theres something about Arroyo and Wakefield that doesnt exactly instill confidence. If you couldnt win with your "ace" pitchers on the mound....how can you win with those two?

haha I hope so, man, for your sake. This is the most important game of the series. If you guys go down 3 0 or 3 1, it'll be pretty much over.

idk though, theres something about Arroyo and Wakefield that doesnt exactly instill confidence. If you couldnt win with your "ace" pitchers on the mound....how can you win with those two?

aside from the two run blast that petey gave up late in the game, he pitched exceptionally well. he just didnt get any run support...especially with Johnny Damon in a deep slump in this series. As for Curt, he pushed the envelope too far and ultimately the team paid a price. If it wasnt for the big hole he dug us, we coulda won that game...i remember the game was 8-7 yamkees at some point... so, i dont think of the two games you won was anything to write home about. we coulda flipped the tables on ya. stay tuned, two more hours before the big hurt.

aside from the two run blast that petey gave up late in the game, he pitched exceptionally well. he just didnt get any run support...especially with Johnny Damon in a deep slump in this series. As for Curt, he pushed the envelope too far and ultimately the team paid a price. If it wasnt for the big hole he dug us, we coulda won that game...i remember the game was 8-7 yamkees at some point... so, i dont think of the two games you won was anything to write home about. we coulda flipped the tables on ya. stay tuned, two more hours before the big hurt.

HAHA WHAT?! Moose took a perfect game into the 7th inning and Lieber pitched, I believe, a 3 hitter? thats nothing to write home about? We built an 8 run lead in the first game...just because you came back to make it a game doesnt mean much bro. you scored only 1 run in the second. weve led the entire 18 innings in the series. again, thats nothing to write home about? especially against the "best offense in baseball?" What more can we do? weve won both games and i wasnt exactly biting my nails in either of them. no offense, but youve been dominated. everyone knows it. dont be so delusional.