Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jtk4, this thread is for you to do the play by play tonight

calebdead

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ortiz is such a typical immigrant. He was like "we have to come back tomorrow and keep on winning" Then the announcer said something like "David, technically, you'll be playing tonight, the game was that long. its

Monday morning" Ortiz looked as if he was just asked to explain Marx's rants back in the 1800's. He went on to say something that was totally impertinent to the announcers' statement.

Ortiz is such a typical immigrant. He was like "we have to come back tomorrow and keep on winning" Then the announcer said something like "David, technically, you'll be playing tonight, the game was that long. its

Monday morning" Ortiz looked as if he was just asked to explain Marx's rants back in the 1800's. He went on to say something that was totally impertinent to the announcers' statement.

caleb, stop nitpicking like a girl.... he won the friggin game for chrissakes !! :D

caleb, stop nitpicking like a girl.... he won the friggin game for chrissakes !! :D

and he english is not his native language, i would like to see you hit a game winning homerun then do an interview in spanish. lol. It was funny though, and he is a giant motherfucker.

Nice job by tek to hit a fly ball. This team just sucks me back in. I can see this going 7 and cairo hitting a game winning home run off embree or something. I hate you all.

I think torre should of saved mo, put in vasquez or something.

well two more at yankee stadium will be tough, but I am glad we made it atleast competitive. I was definatly worried about a sweep.

now we have schill and his unattached tendon vs lieber, and then bronson vs brown.

I hope to god for a rain out tomorrow, our pitchers need a rest. I am worried about someone ruining a career from pitching too much. Like rivera or foulke. Those guys pitched like 100 pitches in 2 games.