Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shhhh...Funk is sleeping!

funketeer

Wakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

grab a brush and put a little make-up, why did you leave the keys upon the table, go ahead create another fable, I don't think you trust in my self-righteous suicide, I cry when angels deserve to die...

:)

Can I get some Chop Suey too please Funk? idea.gif

we just ran out of chop suey but I can offer you conversion software version 7.0 looking at life through the eye of a tiger, eating seeds as a passtime activity, the toxicity of our city...of our city...No!!! what do you owe the world, what do you own disorder...No!!! somewhere between the sacred silence, scred silence and sleep...disorder, disorder...wait, wait...they tell me we are still serving chop suey, so give me 5 minutes...thank youuuuuu!!!

we just ran out of chop suey but I can offer you conversion software version 7.0 looking at life through the eye of a tiger, eating seeds as a passtime activity, the toxicity of our city...of our city...No!!! what do you owe the world, what do you own disorder...No!!! somewhere between the sacred silence, scred silence and sleep...disorder, disorder...wait, wait...they tell me we are still serving chop suey, so give me 5 minutes...thank youuuuuu!!!

I used to love to sow the seeds of love while listening to starship but then

I just went to shit.

Now, when I think of disorder I must say ORDER! ORDER!...NEW ORDER!

But the kids of nowadays aint like our generation, and listen when you tell

them that it's closing time.

animatedwink.gif

bon jour monsieur funk.....did you sleep well? ............how bout some french toast this morning?

french-toast.jpg

here's your paper.....0054.gif...............................................your masseuse will be here in 1/2 hour Thai-masseuse.jpg............................................................and the jet is being fueled as we speak vacationtechnician%20CHALLENGER%20601.jpg

...................................we'll have to go over some issues for your 4:00 meeting today during our flight to..........

bon jour monsieur funk.....did you sleep well? ............how bout some french toast this morning?

french-toast.jpg

here's your paper.....0054.gif...............................................your masseuse will be here in 1/2 hour Thai-masseuse.jpg............................................................and the jet is being fueled as we speak vacationtechnician%20CHALLENGER%20601.jpg

...................................we'll have to go over some issues for your 4:00 meeting today during our flight to..........

thanks for the breakfast, let's meet before take-off, make sure to wear that silk kimono I brought you back from Kobe :shades2: