Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms

moniquetz007

i heard you BETTER wear one if you're doing it anally

heard of bad things that can happen to the cock if you don't :worry::shake:

really? I mean I know you can still get transmitted diseases but it's a surefire way to bust the sack and not worry about her carrying one in her pouch for 9 months.

Yup condoms are important but sometimes in the heat of the moment that shit dont matter >_<

really? I mean I know you can still get transmitted diseases but it's a surefire way to bust the sack and not worry about her carrying one in her pouch for 9 months.

Yup condoms are important but sometimes in the heat of the moment that shit dont matter >_<

Well, just think... your sticking it in a place that's not used to having things placed in it (that is, unless you're smokesum ;)

I forgot the specific diseases, a doctor friend told me a while back, but all i gotta say is if you're going up the butt, WEAR A RUBBER!

Well, just think... your sticking it in a place that's not used to having things placed in it (that is, unless you're smokesum ;)

I forgot the specific diseases, a doctor friend told me a while back, but all i gotta say is if you're going up the butt, WEAR A RUBBER!

well i always make the girl go and wash before we do that kind of shit, i'm very hygenic.

Do you guys always wear a condom?? or it doesnt matter to you? :shaky:

Any guy who trusts a chick 100% and doesn't wear a condom is stupid. These young girls are scandalous these days. I've heard more than one silly young intern here at work says she doesn't care if she gets pregnant. Even if a chick is on the pill, these party girls aren't good at remembering things.

And some of these chicks aren't on any birth control at all, which is :werd: .

None of you boys should be going bareback until you can trust that chick 1,000,000%.

Any guy who trusts a chick 100% and doesn't wear a condom is stupid. These young girls are scandalous these days. I've heard more than one silly young intern here at work says she doesn't care if she gets pregnant. Even if a chick is on the pill, these party girls aren't good at remembering things.

And some of these chicks aren't on any birth control at all, which is :werd: .

None of you boys should be going bareback until you can trust that chick 1,000,000%.

yah but sadly our cocks aren't too bright and pussy is pussy and holds more power over our groins than ourselves

what the fuck type of job do you work at? :laugh:

ya know, why should men carry one, its a game of chance for us, women should carry em around and give em to us, it's in your hands wether we gonna get any or not.

If you aren't the kind of guy who is prepared AND you put the woman in the position of looking like a slut, don't expect a woman to give you any action.

ya know, why should men carry one, its a game of chance for us, women should carry em around and give em to us, it's in your hands wether we gonna get any or not.

Plus, this silly girls are scandalous these days. Why would you EVER trust a condom given to you by someone else. Don't most guys have a favorite style and fit of condom they prefer.

If I was a guy I would always supply my own and never trust someone elses.

Plus, this silly girls are scandalous these days. Why would you EVER trust a condom given to you by someone else. Don't most guys have a favorite style and fit of condom they prefer.

If I was a guy I would always supply my own and never trust someone elses.

yah but your not a guy and odds are most guys dont carry one. Usually though i'll post pone the sex if I can't get one asap, then again I dont go around knockin boots with sluts.

Deep, lifestyles are def the way to go, it's the best condom i've ever tried. Trojans def cut back a lot a fuckin plastic bag would give more sensation >_<