Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms

moniquetz007

WTF are you boys doing??? A girl should never have to think about the whole condom issue. When out on a date or at the bar you should always be prepared for anything. You always wear a condom, every time. You should know by now what your favorite type is (always lubricated, thank you) and you should reassure her that you've got it all under control. You will get a lot more action if she thinks you know what you are doing.

Never let a woman talk you out of using one, EVER. Don't listen when they say they are alergic to latex or their tubes are tied or whatever...

She will totally respect you more for it, plus you will be in control of your future.

well i always make the girl go and wash before we do that kind of shit, i'm very hygenic.

Well, that's good

but no matter what, there's still gonna be some residue there. i mean, just think about it. She can wash all she wants, but it's never gonna get TOTALLY clean.

WTF are you boys doing??? A girl should never have to think about the whole condom issue. When out on a date or at the bar you should always be prepared for anything. You always wear a condom, every time. You should know by now what your favorite type is (always lubricated, thank you) and you should reassure her that you've got it all under control. You will get a lot more action if she thinks you know what you are doing.

Never let a woman talk you out of using one, EVER. Don't listen when they say they are alergic to latex or their tubes are tied or whatever...

She will totally respect you more for it, plus you will be in control of your future.

Why the fuck cant you bring it??

When i was with some giel 3 years ago, we always used condoms, she refuzed to go on the pill. But i didnt mind, the sex was MINDBLOWING. Now with my gf, after the first year of dating her, she decided to go on the pill. I am soooo happy she did. For some reason, sex with a condom..with her, just wanst doing it for me. It was more of like a chore. I still dont crave sex the way i used to with that other chick. We would do it anywhere, anytime,anyWAY.