Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv True Life - I'm A Tool

What the problem?

"I've got a Porsche and a place in the Hamptons" always got me and my girls to lay down and spread 'em. What girl doesn't want to hear that line of shit?!

But faking getting arrested to get out of seeing someone has to be the best blow-off I've ever heard!

Here's a question.....how come they don't get EZ-Pass!!!?

What the problem?

"I've got a Porsche and a place in the Hamptons" always got me and my girls to lay down and spread 'em. What girl doesn't want to hear that line of shit?!

But faking getting arrested to get out of seeing someone has to be the best blow-off I've ever heard!

Was the Porsche a Boxster? "Cause if so, it doesn't count.

But, while were on the subject, what DOES get you to lay down and spread 'em?

wasint as bad as i thought it would be ....i give props to the girls they didint come out as hoes and trashy ....we shouldint hate on them ...although there was a lot of relationship drama its natural..especailly in seaside....good job girls...NXT time MTV needs to show more of the club scene definitly

That's a serious question. I'm curious.

btw, this kit kat is fucking $$$

Expensive key chains... Lines I've never heard before (don't bother with any line that includes the word 'angel' -- heard them ALL!)... Anyone who'll pay attention to me...

I just wanted those girls to wise up and start having fun of their own, like their so-called boyfriends were, and quit worrying about the phone calls they weren't getting. But then I remembered one time when I was that cry baby in the back of XS over some stupid boy, like a million years ago. Aw crap, I guess I had been there too.