Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv True Life - I'm A Tool

It's wasn't entertaining at all, but I guess that is a good thing for those girls !!!!!!!!

The only part I enjoyed was that 10 sec clip of Tempts

Shit, I never been to Tempts but the closing party looks fun as hell.

Im just not interested in crowded clubs like that.

I thought it was boring - BUT, truthful (from a female point of view)

Every girl gets like that (just doesnt actually SHOW it on national television) and we can all relate. But, again, boring...... water fights? :zzz:

I was waching them the day of the water fights(thier house was across the street from mine) and I remember thinking.........." look at these highschool kids"..........I thought it was prom weekend or something!!!!!!

But faking getting arrested to get out of seeing someone has to be the best blow-off I've ever heard!

Just curious, how do you fake getting arrested? Those must have been nice cops to put there lights on and put cuffs ont the kid just so he didn't have to hang with her....

my thoughts exactly-once he saw her inthe sunlight he got a case of the lights!!

Yeah these girls were 21, Nieve to think that they would find luv at the Jersey Shore!

Shit when I had my houses at that age I was glad my boy wasn't around we had strict rules-Monday through Thursday was date nites, Friday through Sunday belonged to the friends.

They should have shown more of tTemps the whole fucki8ng show should have been about TEMPS!

True Life: I'm a Temps disciple! :dj:

Just curious, how do you fake getting arrested? Those must have been nice cops to put there lights on and put cuffs ont the kid just so he didn't have to hang with her....

From what I saw, MTV showed a cop car sitting at the side of the road with lights flashing for a few seconds, and then cut over to the scene where his boys came up to the front door to tell her he was arrested. I thought the two were filmed at separate times -- it's not like the cop car followed the boys over to her place to let her know what happened...

From what I saw, MTV showed a cop car sitting at the side of the road with lights flashing for a few seconds, and then cut over to the scene where his boys came up to the front door to tell her he was arrested. I thought the two were filmed at separate times -- it's not like the cop car followed the boys over to her place to let her know what happened...

you could be right, i assumed he got arrested right outside their place when they showed the lights flashing and everyone looking outside.

One of the girls actually works with me.... She said that the kid was actually arrested for driving drunk on the Blvd. and when they asked for ID he showed his fake one.... He was really 19, MTV cut to his friends after that cause he was drinkin on camera while being under aged. If they explained why he was arrested then they couldnt have showed the clips of him drinking.

at least thats what she told me.

Is it me or was i the only person who thought that porsche kid was a total tool. Him and his i bought a porsche so i could go to the hamptons, yeah ok u fuckin moron bring dad's car back home!!!

What difference does it make if it's his father's car or not? Chances are it'll be his one day anyhow...

The saddest thing of the entire show was seeing the empty clubs - Tempts and Merge were both ghost towns in almost all the scenes.

The whole show made me wonder if MTV originally intended to make it more club oriented and couldn't because those clubs were just so lame.. they couldn't even show it on TV, so in order to salvage the footage they made the show about some chix and their guy problems.

The saddest thing of the entire show was seeing the empty clubs - Tempts and Merge were both ghost towns in almost all the scenes.

they only showed Tempts once and that was at Closing, You mite be thinkin of the scene where they were at Xs, hence that was a friday nite. But yea merge and Xs did look empty

The whole show made me wonder if MTV originally intended to make it more club oriented and couldn't because those clubs were just so lame.. they couldn't even show it on TV, so in order to salvage the footage they made the show about some chix and their guy problems.

Damn, you've been a member for six years and you have less than 200 posts. Did you forget your password?

I can't believe you spelled it "chix"

Damn, you've been a member for six years and you have less than 200 posts. Did you forget your password?

I can't believe you spelled it "chix"

6 years.. <sigh> yup, i'm getting old. lol but seriously.. I use to be a big clubber but not anymore.. I only go out every once and a while now.. I read these boards just to see what's going on in clubland so when I go out my time will be well spent. ;)

Yeah yeah "chix". :)