Clubplanet Nightlife Community

threesome and not sharing?

crowina

first off i am a girl...i think i just was a little upset, cause it sounds like i would like her, just wondering why i would not be allowed to see...oh maybe its a surprise, kind of like having a meal on the table when you come home from a long day!! hehe

You should be allowed to see the picture!

I know I wouldn't be able to meet a girl and one minute later have a 3some with her...I don't mean that I need to have known the girl forever ..but at least a few hours after a few drinks and some dancing to see if there's an attraction!!! There's NO WAY I'm having a 3some cause my man likes her but I don't!

:)

Let me get this right, you agreed to let him pick the girl and he won't show you the pic or her?

I really cant explain why he won't show you the pic.

Mabye he wants to surprise you, mabye its someone you know, or mabye its someone he knows you will NOT agree to but he wants and is hoping that if he just shows up with her you will still go through with it.

It has been my experience that it is much better and more comforatable for a couple if the girl picks the other woman. Chances are she will be more comforatable with a girl she knows and can trust. This way she is not thinking you picked this girl cuz you like her.