Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AHH...94 degrees

If I was homeless I'd actually care about the weather outside.

btw, how do you know what the weather conditions are in this area? Are you a meteorologist? Or do you just keep tabs on that type of stuff?

yes i am actually a meteorologist. i do the morning weather on the local fox network. LOL. i don't even know where ur from but u seem a lil bitter about the warmth so i just kinda figured u were in a cold or rainy city. i could be wrong butt i doubt it.

yes i am actually a meteorologist. i do the morning weather on the local fox network. LOL. i don't even know where ur from but u seem a lil bitter about the warmth so i just kinda figured u were in a cold or rainy city. i could be wrong butt i doubt it.

bitter? Because you live in a warmer climate? WOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I TAKE MY PAXIL BECAUSE IM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT THE COOL WEATHER.

bitter? Because you live in a warmer climate? WOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I TAKE MY PAXIL BECAUSE IM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT THE COOL WEATHER.

did i say bitter? i meant ANGRY! easy - it's all good in ur neighborhood!

but yeah, i think being able to go to the beach in december is better then scrapping ice off ur windsheild.

did i say bitter? i meant ANGRY! easy - it's all good in ur neighborhood!

but yeah, i think being able to go to the beach in december is better then scrapping ice off ur windsheild.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU LIVE IN A WARM CLIMATE!

I'm out of prizes for today, but good job anyway!

You're very good at creating arguments that aren't even there. hi, this is October. Who said anything about December?

If you think that I'm so angry/bitter because it's 55 degrees here with a light drizzle, then you are dumber than I first presumed.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU LIVE IN A WARM CLIMATE!

I'm out of prizes for today, but good job anyway!

You're very good at creating arguments that aren't even there. hi, this is October. Who said anything about December?

If you think that I'm so angry/bitter because it's 55 degrees here with a light drizzle, then you are dumber than I first presumed.

why r u shouting? don't worry the grey skies r gonna clear up (in about 6-8 months)