Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior @ Crobar Thursday

junior was great. avenue d was cool & kevin aviance performed 'im coming out' remix, best song of night.

i love crobar but smhow it wasnt as focussed a 'junior crowd' as Im used to?

i mean i was there along with scores of weekly/yearly junior fans;

{there were a few straight guidos who looked way out of place and almost ruined the night IMO= they didnt know juniors crowd is gay & thurs crobar is a mixed/gay/bi night??}

but the 'normal' crobar crowd/ disgraceleand scenesters werent as focussed on junior? the music was great but the experience was smwhat diffuse...?

i thought sander k, lawler & parts of morillo's spring set were stronger sets at crobar?

i love the thursday party tho - and junior was more housey than they normally go so that was cool--

id love to hear junior back there again...

id rate it ***1/2-

i made it from 11;30- 3:30-4 AND JUNIOR WAS playing great tracks all the time like miss kitten; all n all joyce sims; nasty girl remix;

yeah i thought it was a great party.the crowd was somewhat strange but some fuckin beautiful people lemme tell you.there was some really good dancers on the floor was nice to have a little compition lol.junior was on point and i even noticed miss rauhofher in attendence.security and staff at crobar are cool very polite kinda alot of security but there all cool as long as your obeying the rules and not being dumb.junior had some amazing tracks i am living for the your child/girlfriend mix and i fuckin love the diana ross im comming out.and that song as i am is hot.i would give it 3 out of 4 stars.i thought avenue d sucked and i think the song sucks sorry.

junior was good, messed up a few times as usual. sucked it ended so early the floor was still pretty crowded and were still getting down when they played the 'get the fuck out of here music' as i like to call it. still have lisa lisa and cult jam stuck in my head.

starscream - were u on the stage at the end of the night? i think i saw u.

i love crobar but smhow it wasnt as focussed a 'junior crowd' as Im used to?

i mean i was there along with scores of weekly/yearly junior fans;

{there were a few straight guidos who looked way out of place and almost ruined the night IMO= they didnt know juniors crowd is gay & thurs crobar is a mixed/gay/bi night??}

lol I thought about going that night, and I deff did not know its a gay crowd. Good thing I didn't go as I would have been just as out of place as those guidos. (though I am not a guido by any means)

lol I thought about going that night, and I deff did not know its a gay crowd. Good thing I didn't go as I would have been just as out of place as those guidos. (though I am not a guido by any means)

Wake up if you don't know by now that Junior playsto a gay crowd get a clue

junior was good, messed up a few times as usual. sucked it ended so early the floor was still pretty crowded and were still getting down when they played the 'get the fuck out of here music' as i like to call it. still have lisa lisa and cult jam stuck in my head.

starscream - were u on the stage at the end of the night? i think i saw u.

hey leo yeah biatch that was me on the stage with the shirtless tight shirt on.u didnt come say hi whaaaaaaa.i guess we will meet one of these days lol.

sorry hunny it wasnt a gay drowd it was very diverse and mixed plenty of gorgeous women even if im not into them and hot str8 boys.

hey leo yeah biatch that was me on the stage with the shirtless tight shirt on.u didnt come say hi whaaaaaaa.i guess we will meet one of these days lol.

you walked by me and i yelled ur name but u didnt turn around so i wasnt sure if it was you and im always going up to people thinking i know them when i dont and didnt want to look dumb lol.. i was right to your left with a crazy swirly shirt on with a chubby filipino girl and some crazy israeli girl. i was pretty much under the booth all night

sorry hunny it wasnt a gay drowd it was very diverse and mixed plenty of gorgeous women even if im not into them and hot str8 boys.

it was definitely a mixed crowd, but more gay then I have ever seen anywhere else (I've never been to a Junior party or a party where any other DJ that draws a gay crowd was spinning.)

Cool and maybe you can find yourself a new boyfriend along the way.

:half:

Don't be bashful oh Luzti one. Sharing me with some boys is really not as bad as it seems.

"License my roving hands, and let them go

Before, behind, between, above, below.

...cast all, yea, this white linen hence,

Here is no penance, much less innocence.

To teach thee, I am naked first: why then

What need'st thou have more covering than a man?"

-John Donne, from Elegy 19.

you walked by me and i yelled ur name but u didnt turn around so i wasnt sure if it was you and im always going up to people thinking i know them when i dont and didnt want to look dumb lol.. i was right to your left with a crazy swirly shirt on with a chubby filipino girl and some crazy israeli girl. i was pretty much under the booth all night
please please please i beg of you next time im out u def know who i am now come up to me!!!!!!when im on the dancefloor im not paying attention to the people on it im sowwy i dont even notice my own friends i go with sometimes lol.