Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Living a double life...

shimi357

How many of you live a double life? For example: There are 2 sides of me, the uber-professional working 12 hour days during the week with people age 40 and up(mostly men) who think I am this serious, shy, quiet, introverted woman who listens to top 40 and adult contemporary music, who doesn't get out much. Then there is the other side who is the wildchild, partygirl who gets totally crazy :bounce: , loves sex, goes out clubbing till 5 and 6am, and total EDM fanatic. I don't care to ever expose my crazy side to my coworkers - I think it would make things wierd....plus It's fun having a "secret life"...:spin:

i used to... i'd go to work and school in the mornings and just keep to myself or hang out with my friends and family - everyone thought i was just a boring person... then at night i'd go out, get wrecked, hook up, wreak havoc all over the place... lately i've been trying to combine both sides into one though. i'm not as wild as i used to be

nah, i'm pretty consistent... though i do enjoy getting trashed from time to time and waking up with 3 traffic cones and a half dozen lawn ornaments in my apartment that werent there the night before, and a still half drunk female friend laying in my bed, recovering from a night of hellraising with me and my buddies

(gnoming is a traditional drunken pastime around here... we usually put them back in a few days, or a couple weeks later... if we can remember where we got them)

Oh goodness, I can imagine my funeral (in the far future God willing) when all those people are going to find out what I’ve been up to. Thank God I won’t be there to see the jaws drop. :jawdrop:

I am a Gemini at heart, but the people I am closest to get to see both sides.

How many of you live a double life? For example: There are 2 sides of me, the uber-professional working 12 hour days during the week with people age 40 and up(mostly men) who think I am this serious, shy, quiet, introverted woman who listens to top 40 and adult contemporary music, who doesn't get out much. Then there is the other side who is the wildchild, partygirl who gets totally crazy :bounce: , loves sex, goes out clubbing till 5 and 6am, and total EDM fanatic. I don't care to ever expose my crazy side to my coworkers - I think it would make things wierd....plus It's fun having a "secret life"...:spin:

yeah im something like that... ppl at work think im some stuck-up, over-dressed, overachieving hardworkin' ass kisser who plugs away twelve hours a day not talking to anyone and goes home only to sleep and wake up the next morning to rinse lather and repeat the same day as before... lol funny if they ever saw me out one night theyd be really fuckin' surprised...