Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's playing Funky DISCO this week?

OK, so there may be some posts up already answering this question, so I'm gonna do some surfing later...

Well, everyone here seems to know who plays what so does anyone here know what clubs (crobar, avalon, whatever) got DJ's playing my kind of stuff? Y0ou know, thatFunky electronic DISCO shit?

I'm board this week man!

Sunday thru Sunday, 10/17th-24th

Any recomendations left at this post will be greatly appreciated. :) I'm all for gay nights, just let me know either way, I got some dancing to do this week yo!

tanks!

OK, so there may be some posts up already answering this question, so I'm gonna do some surfing later...

Well, everyone here seems to know who plays what so does anyone here know what clubs (crobar, avalon, whatever) got DJ's playing my kind of stuff? Y0ou know, thatFunky electronic DISCO shit?

I'm board this week man!

Sunday thru Sunday, 10/17th-24th

Any recomendations left at this post will be greatly appreciated. :) I'm all for gay nights, just let me know either way, I got some dancing to do this week yo!

tanks!

hey raquil.. why dont you bring some of your homegirls over to my place and i can spin some of that funky house for you guys..

Raquii I luff running naked though union square. Give that a shot.

:half:

hey raquil.. why dont you bring some of your homegirls over to my place and i can spin some of that funky house for you guys..
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :biggrin: You two are out of control!

Hey Silverbull! Well, that's the problem. The other reason for this post (and my going club crazy) is to help me get back into the loop of DJ's out there today. Need to figure out which ones I like best. I can only tell you that my preference is Disco/filtered/Funk. I know that's not much to go by. I went and saw Bad Boy Bill w/ Steve Smooth and loved the shit they spun but it still wasn't "Disco-y" enough for my taste. Hope that's enough info to go by on what I'm looking for. I'll try google-ing those recomendations you mentioned though! Thanks man!

The club is called Glass and is on 27th and 10th avenues next to Marquis in the meatpacking district. voted one of New Yorks 20 hippest venues and winner of numerous bar design awards, this magical space built using tones of glass and inovative lighting is breathtaking. The party has a european theme, St Tropez, with a DJ from Paris playing funky house, disco, Rnb, Rock Pop and Classics guarenteed to get people dancing on the tables.

Whats more they are offering deals on beers and free shots througout the night. Even better is that it is FREE TO GET IN if on the LIST.

email k_virani@hotmail.com or arv105@aol.com to get in free

The club is called Glass and is on 27th and 10th avenues next to Marquis in the meatpacking district. voted one of New Yorks 20 hippest venues and winner of numerous bar design awards, this magical space built using tones of glass and inovative lighting is breathtaking. The party has a european theme, St Tropez, with a DJ from Paris playing funky house, disco, Rnb, Rock Pop and Classics guarenteed to get people dancing on the tables.

Whats more they are offering deals on beers and free shots througout the night. Even better is that it is FREE TO GET IN if on the LIST.

email k_virani@hotmail.com or arv105@aol.com to get in free

Glass isn't a club.

In New York there isnt too much for Funky, Disco House. Bad Boy Bill is close enough and he is here once a month now at Avalon with his new residency. DJ Dan will also be here in a few weeks who has a similar style.

I would reccomend anyone into Funky, Disco house to check out Junior Jack & Kid Creme this weekend. They are pretty damn good!

There is also a great local DJ Duo named Airloom Music who spin Funky, Disco, Soulful house.

Check out their site: www.airloommusic.com

hey djsolo,

Does this DJ Duo (named Airloom Music) go by the DJ names of DJ AM and DJ Soul?

They're scheduled to spin on:

21st Quo, NYC

23rd Spun, Spider Club, NYC

28th Quo, NYC

30th Spun, Spider Club, NYC

I think I might have to try and fit them into my schedule! Aw, but shit, non of those clubs show up on the guestlists. Damn it. Man, I can't afford all this...

Junior Jack & Kid Creme, Bad Boy Bill, DJ Dan, all these guys show up at clubs that don't show up on any guest lists.

Any suggestions?

hey djsolo,

Does this DJ Duo (named Airloom Music) go by the DJ names of DJ AM and DJ Soul?

They're scheduled to spin on:

21st Quo, NYC

23rd Spun, Spider Club, NYC

28th Quo, NYC

30th Spun, Spider Club, NYC

I think I might have to try and fit them into my schedule! Aw, but shit, non of those clubs show up on the guestlists. Damn it. Man, I can't afford all this...

Junior Jack & Kid Creme, Bad Boy Bill, DJ Dan, all these guys show up at clubs that don't show up on any guest lists.

Any suggestions?

After you finish running naked down union square try other messageboards like rhythmism where you may find such guestlists.

:half: