Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the hottest TV ad of all time??

anotherway83

IMO its this one for AXE...they always have the sexiest billboards and ads but they really gave it their best with this one...i mean every single girl in this vid. is a perfect 10...and theres like 50 of them!! :jawdrop::drool: :drool:

right click and save target as...

the best axe ad imo... is the one with the song "give me love..." and shows everything from two maggots to two ppl falling in love... and dying and etc... awesome commercial awesome song... still cant find either on the net...

saw it as Marx in an ad i downloaded a while ago...

shows this guy putting his suit on as he gets into the elevator, and spraying this stuff on, and this REALLY hot chick walks in, and presses the stop button between floors.

she gets out of the elevator, straightening her dress, and then you see the guy in the suit all messed up and sort of slumpin in the corner like he's exhausted

and just before the doors close again, this big meaty hand opens them again, and you see this great big guy wearing overalls and a denim cap lookin the suit guy up and down.

then it cuts to the pic of the can and you hear the announcer or whatever they're called in commercials, saying the name and some slogan (dunno what language it was, but it wasnt english)

the best axe ad imo... is the one with the song "give me love..." and shows everything from two maggots to two ppl falling in love... and dying and etc... awesome commercial awesome song... still cant find either on the net...

if u find that song lemme know plz!!

some ppl claim its manuk-give me love... however others say it was a song that was made specifically for that commercial by novaprod (a french advertising firm) either way i havent been able to find it, nor the thirty second clip of the song on the net... however i did find one from another axe commercial i really liked: http://members.home.nl/chen.w/FallingInLove.mp3

most smell like generic male deodorant... but theres one that smells amazing, ive been wearing it for over a year now, and it made me switch from degree which i was a huge fan of... but a couple of women have complimented the scent but nothing ever as extreme as in the ads... :(