Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dude...wtf happened last night?

ok..how amazing was tall paul last night @ avalon.

Well, not just the dj, but the whole atmosphere. ..the trannies...the people bugging out..the music. AND NO I AM NOT A PROMOTOR. I seriously just woke up after having one of the most intense nights..and i felt like sharing. Anyone else have a sick time? haha and if you were there, did you guys check out that guy in the middle dancing ontop where the strippers dance..staring at his hand..screaming at it all night long?(black guy with shirt off and blonde hair)..i was pissing in my pants(good for him though..glad we were all n the same page). Overal, amazing night...was reallly fucked up(i RARELY drink or get fucked up at clubs, i like to enjoy everything sober..most importantly the music, but last night..what can i say?..just ended up being a random night...its funny though, when your fucked up..you look around and realize..damn..EVERYONE IS FUCKED UP. definitly a weird night. and why were all those trannies there?..definitly added to the atmosphere..but why? there were like 40 trannis there doing umm...interesting thigns to each other. anyways, i would LOVE to here from some other people who were there. what did u guys think? Glad i heard alot of trance, but he mixed it up with alot of different genres too. Trance made my night though :)

ok..how amazing was tall paul last night @ avalon.

Well, not just the dj, but the whole atmosphere. ..the trannies...the people bugging out..the music. AND NO I AM NOT A PROMOTOR. I seriously just woke up after having one of the most intense nights..and i felt like sharing. Anyone else have a sick time? haha and if you were there, did you guys check out that guy in the middle dancing ontop where the strippers dance..staring at his hand..screaming at it all night long?(black guy with shirt off and blonde hair)..i was pissing in my pants(good for him though..glad we were all n the same page). Overal, amazing night...was reallly fucked up(i RARELY drink or get fucked up at clubs, i like to enjoy everything sober..most importantly the music, but last night..what can i say?..just ended up being a random night...its funny though, when your fucked up..you look around and realize..damn..EVERYONE IS FUCKED UP. definitly a weird night. and why were all those trannies there?..definitly added to the atmosphere..but why? there were like 40 trannis there doing umm...interesting thigns to each other. anyways, i would LOVE to here from some other people who were there. what did u guys think? Glad i heard alot of trance, but he mixed it up with alot of different genres too. Trance made my night though :)

ugh.... 40 trannies in there??? and that black guy with blond hair staring at his hand all night??? he was there the night i was there for bad boy bill... i hope these poeple aren't being paid by avalon to "amp up" the party atmosphere... and why are those stupid stages on the floor.. that's taking up such valuable dancing real estate.. keep the lame shows on the stage.. god i wish ferry was spinning somewhere else... what are they doing to that place??? they have such a good thing going on there..

been to avalon like 3 times, so i dont know what your really talking about. But i can see where your coming from. Umm, bottom line. i was messed up , the music was good, and the atmosphere was definitly kick ass with all those people there. I agree, it shouldnt turn into a "freak show" but every once and a while, the trannies and scary crack heads, definitly amp it up. Yeah, for ferry, and any other trance dj..i agree, they should NOT have those people. It would kill the happy vibe. But last night was just an overal crack house, and if i was sober..i would have HATED it. But because i was sooo out of it between all the booze and a few joints, it definitly was a mind fuck that i enjoyed. (would not want to party like that again for a VERY long time. I just like happy people, good happy music...and lots of sober dancing. But i can definitly see how people get sucked into the darkside of "clubland". It was a good mindfuck, but thats about it.

2nd time heard Tall paul spin

I got there around 1:30ish

so i dunno who's playin for opening, but when i got there the main room was so packed

but planty room on 2nd floor so i stil had place to dance, as for the music Tall P set was good, yeup xxboxx many genres.

Overall still my good time

Props to the door gurl, who asking me 'bout guest list with courtesy, and nice and hand me the reduce ticket

:thumbsup:

lol@ and why were all those trannies there?..definitly added to the atmosphere..but why? there were like 40 trannis there doing umm...interesting thigns to each other :D :D :D i saw that

i am in LOVE with the girl @ the door. She is the ex centro-fly door girl. SOO NICE..SO SWEET..AND SOOO CUTE. I definitly like seeing her face b4 i walk into a club as apose to some typical bouncer or guy doorman.

i've never agreed with you before on anything but that door girl is awesome..

she's ridiculously cute, really nice and it's a genuine kind of nice, which is a rarity when it comes to door people... when i went to carl cox by myself i was on line and she asked how many in my group.. i said 1 and jokingly put my head down and she started chatting about how it's easier to meet people when you're by yourself and how she went out by herself when she was younger.. it was cool bc she wasnt just being nice and saying hello bc that's her job and thats what she has to do... ok sorry for the novel... yeah she rocks!!!