Clubplanet Nightlife Community

freebird...

dgmodel

anyone have one these freebird friends, come over your place all the time suck up all your drinks and food and bounce... and never ever chip on replenishing the stock or magically only appear after food has been ordered and join you... wtf... now i know this isnt fuckin lamda lamda lamda but come on, how long can one free-load~!?

anyone have one these freebird friends, come over your place all the time suck up all your drinks and food and bounce... and never ever chip on replenishing the stock or magically only appear after food has been ordered and join you... wtf... now i know this isnt fuckin lamda lamda lamda but come on, how long can one free-load~!?

odd that you asked because it was only recently that one of my freinds like this was on the business end of a ankle lock submmission for trying to counter argue that im the cheap ass for calling him out on his scrubby nature and not paying of any of it. i really really really hate when people eat my food and hate it even more when they dont ask me . :splat:

odd that you asked because it was only recently that one of my freinds like this was on the business end of a ankle lock submmission for trying to counter argue that im the cheap ass for calling him out on his scrubby nature and not paying of any of it. i really really really hate when people eat my food and hate it even more when they dont ask me . :splat:

yeah man i dont mind paying for the food, or having ppl come over and eat it... but this mofo does it everytime, never ever does he buy a round, or come over with a box of something and is like boom here yah go...

yeah man i dont mind paying for the food, or having ppl come over and eat it... but this mofo does it everytime, never ever does he buy a round, or come over with a box of something and is like boom here yah go...

apples isnt going to like this thread :nono:

Similar to snoop dogg in Half baked. They termed him a "scavanger", snatching some puffs from whoever's got and then splitting...

Fortunately most of my friends make it up or pay me back for my efforts :cool: