Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Pedro??

pookie23

THE MOOOOOOOOOOOSE IS LOOOOOOOOSE!!!

Last night was a fun game... I wanted to hang Torre... Game should have been as follows...

Sturtze - Finish off the 7th

Gordon - In the 8th

Mo - To finish off the game.

I knew the game was over when Quantrill was in... He is guaranteed (sp) a run or 2 before he really settles in.

Torre has to stop with this Mo for 2 innings shit... Gordon looked really good and Sturtze was out there doing his thing... Torre loves to go with his daily ritual and that does not always work. Not now!!!

THE MOOOOOOOOOOOSE IS LOOOOOOOOSE!!!

Last night was a fun game... I wanted to hang Torre... Game should have been as follows...

Sturtze - Finish off the 7th

Gordon - In the 8th

Mo - To finish off the game.

I knew the game was over when Quantrill was in... He is guaranteed (sp) a run or 2 before he really settles in.

Torre has to stop with this Mo for 2 innings shit... Gordon looked really good and Sturtze was out there doing his thing... Torre loves to go with his daily ritual and that does not always work. Not now!!!

he really has lost confidence in Gordon , who has been very hittable this post season

and i cant really "blame" JOe cuz 6 outs to go to get to the world series , you wanna go with your best , and Mariano is the king of the 6 out save in post season history

the 2 of u make good points (bxbomb and elementx) but i will agree with elementx on this one...all season long its get to the 8th for flash and 9th for mo...sturtz should have stayed in and then the other 2 follow...this combo worked great during the season and there was no need for mo to work 6 outs...

Even in the past with Nelson / Stanton / Karsay etc... if there was a situation where you had to get a win it usually was Mo for 2. That inning was all about Dave Roberts imo... Mo was clearly distracted by his speed. Gotta tip your cap to him..

the 2 of u make good points (bxbomb and elementx) but i will agree with elementx on this one...all season long its get to the 8th for flash and 9th for mo...sturtz should have stayed in and then the other 2 follow...this combo worked great during the season and there was no need for mo to work 6 outs...

yeh and i would have agreed thats the way to go if it was game 1 or 2

but like i said JOe has no confidence in the pen anymore Gordon has been hittable: 7ip 7 hits 4 earned runs and has alowed a few inherited runners to score as well during this post season.

You also had the heart of the order for the redcox up and i dont hink he wanted gordon facing manny and ortiz , so with 6 outs to get to the World series it really was the way to go , besides even if Gordon did come in and breeze through teh 8th , Mariano still would have come in and led off with the walk to Millar and ..we know the rest of what happened..

Even in the past with Nelson / Stanton / Karsay etc... if there was a situation where you had to get a win it usually was Mo for 2. That inning was all about Dave Roberts imo... Mo was clearly distracted by his speed. Gotta tip your cap to him..

without a doubt Roberts was the key to that

said it when they got him from the dodgers how dangerous we was on the basepaths and that it was robbery gettin him

good throw by jorge too , just too much speed

the key was Posada...he doesnt have the arm to throw Roberts or Damon out. that could prove to be big in tonight's game

Posada got Damon out at 2nd sometime in the extra innings... high throw but Jeter brought it down...

Don't under-estimate Posada.. his arm strength surprised me.. not quite Pugde but close..

Great game... :pint: