Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Kerry fucks up again

Subject: 17% Increase in Medicare

Have you seen the John Kerry commercial in which George Bush pledges to

help Seniors on Medicare and "the very next day imposes a 17% premium

increase - the biggest in history"? That ad is a stroke of genius on Kerry's part and will surely gain him many votes among the uninformed.

It was found to be so amazing that someone did some homework on the

issue.

As it turns out the 17% increase was not imposed by President Bush but was

mandated by the "balanced budget agreement" signed by President Clinton, voted into law by Senator John Kerry, and was scheduled to come into effect

during the Bush administration. President Bush had no authority to reverse

what had been voted into law by Senator Kerry during the Clinton administration.

Once again Kerry is counting on the ignorance of the American people.

Don't be duped by his mendacity.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that cocksucker is trying to scare people into thinking that Bush is going to impose the draft and privatize Social Security. It's actually a smart move. A lot of ignorant people will vote for him based off of these empty warnings.

you should have to pass a test to vote in this country. too many people reading USweekly will vote for him cuz they see Ben Affleck posing with Kerry.

Hey Genius our "VOLUNTEER ARMY" is not volunteering anymore and some of our Troops are on their 2nd and 3rd tours already. How long do you think we are going to keep this up before we either have to sacrifice the rest of our Reservists. Which mind you will leave the HOMELAND more vulnerable or re-install the DRAFT which will replenish our armed forces. Wake the fuck up! The draft would not be a choice just as it wasn't a choice in the 70's it is out of neccessity. It has been introduced into congress already this year and thankfully voted down in the senate.

Read the Senate website or turn on CSPAN or CSPAN2 watch the circus clowns juggle all day. Votes on passages are posted all day.

I support John Kerry most of all on Military Issues because OMG HE ACTUALLY SERVED IN A WAR AND SAVED LIVES! While that overly-pampered frat boy with a ten gallon hat sends my cousins to fight and die when he never has done more than play cards in a officers commissary.

[

I support John Kerry most of all on Military Issues because OMG HE ACTUALLY SERVED IN A WAR AND SAVED LIVES! While that overly-pampered frat boy with a ten gallon hat sends my cousins to fight and die when he never has done more than play cards in a officers commissary.

OMG he was also a war criminal meeting with the North Vietnamese in Paris. What was he also doing in Cambodia? What was he doing renouncing his country? While we are with his war record, why won't he release his military medical records? Is it because it will show that he wasn't really honorably discharged? Why is it that his record was changed during the Carter administration? Sorry, but Kerry is no war hero. Oh yea, it would help that over the 20 years in the senate he could at least show up to more than 76% of the intelligence commitee meetings. This is the same Kerry who has voted NOT to give the death penalty to Terrorists, the same Kerry who was against the FIRST GULF WAR in Iraq when the U.S. had Unilateral approval, the same Kerry who has voted time and time again to NOT FUND our troops, and on and on and on. Yet he's supposed to know how to be commander in chief? In the immortal words of Democrat Zell Miller, "How are we supposed to defend this country under Kerry, With SPITBALLS?!"

It has been introduced into congress already this year and thankfully voted down in the senate....

....Read the Senate website or turn on CSPAN or CSPAN2 watch the circus clowns juggle all day. Votes on passages are posted all day....

....I support John Kerry most of all on Military Issues because OMG HE ACTUALLY SERVED IN A WAR AND SAVED LIVES! While that overly-pampered frat boy with a ten gallon hat sends my cousins to fight and die when he never has done more than play cards in a officers commissary.

Perhaps YOU should actually watch your valuable CSPAN/CSPAN2 coverage so YOUR facts are correct!

QUESTION: WHO was it that introduced legislation imposing a draft???

ANSWER: 2 DEMOCRATS! (Incidentally, only 2 votes were in favor of the bill, AND one of those 2 original sponsors actually voted against his own bill) BUSH & the Republicans have made it clear they will not institute a draft!

QUESTION: WHO exactly forced your cousins to enlist so that they were even eligible for service???

ANSWER: I believe it was your COUSINS who made that decision; they knew the risks. Don't be angry because they are actually forced to honor their original agreement, which was to defend our country, REGARDLESS of whether they agree with the decision-maker(s). Imagine that, people are actually forced to fulfill their end of the bargain instead of receiving something for nothing! Complacency, anyone?

QUESTION: WHILE Bush was behaving like a "frat guy," where was Kerry?

ANSWER: DOING THE SAME...Funny, Kerry & Bush were only 1 year apart at Yale, both members of the Skulls, both with older brothers as members as well...GEE, I betcha they even met once or twice then...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................

NEXT TIME, darling, research your facts before you make such bold statements....and do take into consideration that media bias everyone speaks of.

Sincerely,

HD

Perhaps YOU should actually watch your valuable CSPAN/CSPAN2 coverage so YOUR facts are correct!

QUESTION: WHO was it that introduced legislation imposing a draft???

ANSWER: 2 DEMOCRATS! (Incidentally, only 2 votes were in favor of the bill, AND one of those 2 original sponsors actually voted against his own bill) BUSH & the Republicans have made it clear they will not institute a draft!

QUESTION: WHO exactly forced your cousins to enlist so that they were even eligible for service???

ANSWER: I believe it was your COUSINS who made that decision; they knew the risks. Don't be angry because they are actually forced to honor their original agreement, which was to defend our country, REGARDLESS of whether they agree with the decision-maker(s). Imagine that, people are actually forced to fulfill their end of the bargain instead of receiving something for nothing! Complacency, anyone?

QUESTION: WHILE Bush was behaving like a "frat guy," where was Kerry?

ANSWER: DOING THE SAME...Funny, Kerry & Bush were only 1 year apart at Yale, both members of the Skulls, both with older brothers as members as well...GEE, I betcha they even met once or twice then...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........................

NEXT TIME, darling, research your facts before you make such bold statements....and do take into consideration that media bias everyone speaks of.

Sincerely,

HD

HD you are absolutly correct the DEMOCRATS are for the draft not the REPUBLICANS. Listen to this warning to you Democrats it may shatter your view on Kerry http://www.wabcradio.com/listingsentryheadline.asp?ID=259078&PT=WABC+News

OMG he was also a war criminal meeting with the North Vietnamese in Paris. What was he also doing in Cambodia? What was he doing renouncing his country? While we are with his war record, why won't he release his military medical records? Is it because it will show that he wasn't really honorably discharged? Why is it that his record was changed during the Carter administration? Sorry, but Kerry is no war hero. Oh yea, it would help that over the 20 years in the senate he could at least show up to more than 76% of the intelligence commitee meetings. This is the same Kerry who has voted NOT to give the death penalty to Terrorists, the same Kerry who was against the FIRST GULF WAR in Iraq when the U.S. had Unilateral approval, the same Kerry who has voted time and time again to NOT FUND our troops, and on and on and on. Yet he's supposed to know how to be commander in chief? In the immortal words of Democrat Zell Miller, "How are we supposed to defend this country under Kerry, With SPITBALLS?!"

Stolem Honor is on tonight baby - John Kerry is a Traitor to this country. Putin said the terrorist are increasing attacks in Iraq in hopes Bush wont be reelected. He also said if it works and he is not reelected it will invigorate the terrorist to continue with their war - NOT OURS NOT BUSHS WAR - THE ISLAMIC FUNDALIST WAR>>> This is what Kerry will do about it http://www.wabcradio.com/listingsentryheadline.asp?ID=259078&PT=WABC+News

Hey Genius our "VOLUNTEER ARMY" is not volunteering anymore and some of our Troops are on their 2nd and 3rd tours already. How long do you think we are going to keep this up before we either have to sacrifice the rest of our Reservists. Which mind you will leave the HOMELAND more vulnerable or re-install the DRAFT which will replenish our armed forces. Wake the fuck up! The draft would not be a choice just as it wasn't a choice in the 70's it is out of neccessity. It has been introduced into congress already this year and thankfully voted down in the senate.

Read the Senate website or turn on CSPAN or CSPAN2 watch the circus clowns juggle all day. Votes on passages are posted all day.

HE Genius - Kerry said in his debate he was going to add 2 divisions of soilders to our military and triple the size of our special forces. Where is he getting these men? Hmmmm now I am starting to see why the DEMOCRATS (charly wrangle wrote the bill) are trying to institute a draft

Definetly Voting Kerry Although Im Not Impressed With Him I Definetly Dont Think That President Bush Would Be The Right Decision For America And The World Considering What Has Happened In The Last 4 Years Of His Term And What Will Continue To Happen After He Is Out Of Office In November...

It's Funny To See These Idiotic Bush Supporters. The're Always Talking Out Of Their Ass. Bush Is The Guy Who Didn"t Do Shit For Seven Minutes While The Towers Were Under Attack. He Contuined To Read " My Pet Goat". On Top Of That, He Hasn"t Found Bin Lindin. He Let Him Get Away. Plus Where Are The Weapons Of Mass Destruction. He's Also Fucken Up In The Head For Making Fun Of Not Find Them In One Of His Republican Fun Raiser. People Are Dying In That War As We Speak And He Thinks It's Funny Not Finding Weapons Of Mass Destruction.

Bush completely lied to the American people on many levels, and would be nothing if it were not for the VP and cabinet. We are in the largest deficit ever, we are more inernationally isolated, have unemployment skyrocketing, we have open borders... i could go on and on.. if you are going to vote for that arrogant fuck your IQ level has got to be below 70.

It's Funny To See These Idiotic Bush Supporters. The're Always Talking Out Of Their Ass. Bush Is The Guy Who Didn"t Do Shit For Seven Minutes While The Towers Were Under Attack. He Contuined To Read " My Pet Goat". On Top Of That, He Hasn"t Found Bin Lindin. He Let Him Get Away. Plus Where Are The Weapons Of Mass Destruction. He's Also Fucken Up In The Head For Making Fun Of Not Find Them In One Of His Republican Fun Raiser. People Are Dying In That War As We Speak And He Thinks It's Funny Not Finding Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
First - Not that 7 minutes is Bad but it was only 5. Second John Kerry admittedly sp? said he could not think when he heard the second plane hit then bam the plane hit the pentagon. Thats 45 minutes. Oh and I am sure the Pres would have done a whole lot in those 5 minutes..... Bin Ladin is Dead - If not from the bombing then from his Liver disease - He needs constant Dialasis which is inpossible in the mountains. WMD - Ask John Kerry where they are he said in his campaighn for Senate "if you do not believe that Saddam has WMD then you should not vote for me" Maybe we should heed his advice. - The Fund Raiser My misinformed Micheal Moore Sheep was not a Republican Fund Raiser and By the way Bill Clinton was standing right next to him ( but Micheal Moore didnt show you that did he?) That fund raiser is done every year and it is tradition for the politicians to poke fun at themselves. Clinton did it too. Saddam Hussein is a weapon of mass destruction and I for one am glad he is gone.

If you are going to watch Far911 then at least try to be fair and watch Farenhype 911 which was written and produced By all Democrats. So much liberal propaganda its comical.

Anyone Brave enough to talk about John Kerry record? Does anyone know anything about John Kerrys voing record ?? If he wasnt so dangerous he would be funny - check out this Mock Commercial and see what I mean

http://www.wabcradio.com/listingsentryheadline.asp?ID=259078&PT=WABC+News

Bush completely lied to the American people on many levels, and would be nothing if it were not for the VP and cabinet. We are in the largest deficit ever, we are more inernationally isolated, have unemployment skyrocketing, we have open borders... i could go on and on.. if you are going to vote for that arrogant fuck your IQ level has got to be below 70.
DO me a favor go on and on and try to support your claims? IQ below 70? Give me John Kerrys record? Do you have any Idea what he has done? HE has been in Congress for 20 years - Tell me what has he done? I will agree with you on one point - George Bush does have an amazing team working behind him. Powell - Cheney - Rice - Ashcroft. Kerry has whom? Edwards - why?? Ted Kennedy - again why? maybe Al Sharpton too why not.... I love how these books come out and call Bush a Racist Hick etc etc. and he has put African Americans in some of the higest positions in Govt. But I guess that goes with the territory - Like Micheal Moore - NY Times and Dan Rather say if you cant beat him make up stories. Whatever he is goingto lose NJ anyway but he will win the election. Thank God - oops did I say God - he is not allowed sorry

It's Funny To See These Idiotic Bush Supporters.

He Hasn"t Found Bin Lindin. He Let Him Get Away.

He's Also Fucken Up In The Head For Making Fun Of Not Find Them In One

Of His Republican Fun Raiser. .

If half fuckin retarded people like you are voting for Kerry then I THANK GOD I had the presence of mind to go with Bush from the beginning.

A.) Fund Raiser... Not "Fun" Raiser dipshit

B.) Bin Laden. I know it's hard to spell a name that was in every newspaper everyday for two years.

And Bush didn't let him get away. He wasn't smokin a j on the corner of Minetta & 6th when the towers went down. We didnt know where he was in the first place and we didn't get after him when it would have been easier to find him (*cough Clinton cough*)

C.) "Fucken up in the head"? I hope to God English is not your first language.

I tried to go easy on you. Hopefully Caleb doesn't get a hold of this.

DO me a favor go on and on and try to support your claims? IQ below 70? Give me John Kerrys record? Do you have any Idea what he has done? HE has been in Congress for 20 years - Tell me what has he done? I will agree with you on one point - George Bush does have an amazing team working behind him. Powell - Cheney - Rice - Ashcroft. Kerry has whom? Edwards - why?? Ted Kennedy - again why? maybe Al Sharpton too why not.... I love how these books come out and call Bush a Racist Hick etc etc. and he has put African Americans in some of the higest positions in Govt. But I guess that goes with the territory - Like Micheal Moore - NY Times and Dan Rather say if you cant beat him make up stories. Whatever he is goingto lose NJ anyway but he will win the election. Thank God - oops did I say God - he is not allowed sorry

Kerry hasn't even picked a cabinet yet so why are you even bashing his "choices".. Honestly Nootsy, I respect your opinion and its all good. I'm not trying to be nasty in this. I'm voting for Kerry hands down, but honestly tell me what has Bush done (besides annnnnyyyything that has to do with Iraq) that makes him so special?

Kerry hasn't even picked a cabinet yet so why are you even bashing his "choices".. Honestly Nootsy, I respect your opinion and its all good. I'm not trying to be nasty in this. I'm voting for Kerry hands down, but honestly tell me what has Bush done (besides annnnnyyyything that has to do with Iraq) that makes him so special?
Firts Bushs whole presidency is defined on the war on terrorism - NOTHING like this has ever happened to another President ( I am talking about 911). Just the fact that not 1 attack has happened since then is a credit to the man. He is activly persuing and destroying organizations and Governments that promote - or persue Terrorism. When 911 just happened he said IRAQ - IRAN - N Korea. Now he has hit Iraq - Iran is surrounded by U.S Friendly govts because of Him. And He has Brought Japan and S. Korea and China to table with N. Korea.

No Child Left Behind -

Tax Cuts which is the onlyy reason the economy is holding its own. I know you probably forgot but the economy was heading into a recession just as Bush entered office. Not saying It was Clintons Fault (the economy tends to be Cyclical sp?) - Anyone who thinks that the cuts only benefit the Rich were probably too young to Remember Regan. When Kerry Rolls back the cuts he is going to hurt small business owners who employ most of the country. AND DO NOT FORGET THE ECONOMY TANKED AFTER 911 - I love how we all forget about 911.

The Democrats Bashed Bush because he said he dosent want Cheap Drugs from Canada in the country and Bush said he was afraid of contamination so he is trying to cut back on importing of drugs YET when drugs from England are contaminated all you liberals want to know why we were outsourcing??? YOu dems are crazy.

I can go on - But first you tell me a thing or two about Kerry if you even can - I can tell you a whole lot about him. AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HIS NON EXISTENT PLAN - Give me something on his record -