Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loft parties in Miami...

philippio

Does anyone know if they exist and if they might be accessible to those outside the fashion designer/model/celebrity tier of status? Sometimes they can be a great way to make new friends and listen to lesser known dj's. :D

they exist .. you just gotta find them.

:type:

Agreed. There is one loft in Atlanta that consistently throws good parties. It is more like a huge warehouse that an artist friend of our lived in. He just rented it to another guy we know who will keep the tradition alive. The music is always better than you would hear out in the cheesy clubs that pollute our city.

We actually live in a loft as well but it is 2100 sq ft so not really big enough for hundreds but we usually do 50ish as a max. We have a terrace on our roof where we can set up for a dj, and I am about to put new turntables, etc in the main loft so it will be ready to go all the time.

just because somebody has a party at their loft doesn't mean it's an underground dance party... I think mansion parties are more common, though with all the "loft style" residences being built there should be more loft parties, though the entertainment if any will vary greatly I'm sure