Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ow..how I hate EXIT....

dirtyd

Im telling you, this place is going to shit.\

The music is wack, especially after 4, people are nasty and rude...i could go on forever. Why people go there will forever remain a mystery..........

------------------

"I have nothing else to say"

exit has been real good lately on saturdays anyway... i thought the fashion was good on sat lots of energy and good ideas on the stage

for REDUCED LIST any saturday @ exit:

Call me (201)725-8858

Email me: Oasis9389@msn.com

------------------

Exit Sat 11.18.00 for REDUCED ADMISSION on the Oasis Guestlist Call Chris C @ (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Hey.. I liked Exit too when it first opened. But im just saying its headed to the "that place is relly really wack" direction. And plus you dont see that much regulars at exit these days cause they know whats up. Hey if u like exit the more power to you but you'll get scik of it soon to. trust me.

------------------

"I have nothing else to say"

if we are talkin best nites @ exit?

the 2 weekends last year ojeda spun in a row and denny's last nite...

my 3 fav nites so far.. and maybe chalk up halloween that just past. had lots of fun that nite

------------------

Exit Sat 11.18.00 for REDUCED ADMISSION on the Oasis Guestlist Call Chris C @ (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

no offense to asians but there are just WAY TOO MANY ASIANS at the exit. having very few asians is good but having too many asians in the crowd make parties less desirable(as if that is surprising to hear) except for asian themselves.

the only thing i like about exit is the venue, it's one of the best in the city .i think the music is just too weak and simple.

exit hasnt been the same since atleast feb or so. i was there every sat night except new yrs. i will say denny's last night was sick, ill never forget the date april 29th. though im not a tsettos fan he was on that night. went to exit a few times since boris been there before sf and its ok. the crowd sucks pretty much though but i do like the secret room. to bad the girl cant mix to well in there. she screwed up quite a bit sat night with matching beats. but nothing sexier then a girl spinning.

I agree with you about Denny's last night at Exit. I remember everybody complaining about him on this board( including me) but that night for whatever reason he blew up that place. It was an awesome party--after that I started missing his sets.

------------------

let the music play....

DON'T LIKE EXIT??????........DO NOT FUCKING GO THERE...TRUST ME...NOONE WILL NOTICE THAT YOU ARE NOT THERE!!!...PARTY WILL GO ON WITHOUT YOU...SAVE YOUR $30 FOR TWILO...

PS...GET OF EXIT'S DICK ALREADY... smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by oasis:

if we are talkin best nites @ exit?

the 2 weekends last year ojeda spun in a row and denny's last nite...

my 3 fav nites so far.. and maybe chalk up halloween that just past. had lots of fun that nite

hey, oasis.....it's really weird that you mention when Ojeda was spinning there....oddly enought with all the club hoppin' i do....the ONLY time i went to Exit was like 4 am on a saturday when Ojeda was spinning there...the roof had just opened...it was in June this year....the summer crowd was either at the Jersey shore in in the Hamptons.....and the place was HOT!!!! i loved it....especially watching the sunrise on the roof........i have never been back since then....and everyone i know can't stand the place.....but i have only that one night there.......and i loved it....i'm afraid to go back and ruin my memory of it...hee, hee........ciao!

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

I happen to like Exit. I never went to Exit until this year because I heard mixed opinions about it...but i realized that I had to go and see for myself. Well, the first time I was there I felt intimidated by its size. It was sooo big that I thought I would get lost inside. Then I took notice to the incredible sound system they had and all the different rooms to go into. I especially like the new Secret Room, which is where you can find me all the time on Friday nights. I have the best time there.

So for those of you that don't like it, don't go. And just because you don't like it, don't bash it. There are so many other clubs to bash and Exit shouldn't be one of them. If anything I think it has the best qualities...size, sound and style.

Originally posted by Nestor:

It was shitty the first week it opened. The only time I liked it was the night that Body n Soul was there. But other than that, it would be pretty hard for me to spend my hard earned money there. It sux.

icon9.gif

i wasn't there the night body and soul was, but the first night of the friday party last year tarantella and redanka were there and it was great. amazing vibe and great music.

those guys need to come back to nyc. that was definetly one of my best nights out in a long time and they play quality music.

they work w/ DT some too, datar-b which is a great traack

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by lowmazda:

nothing really about exit. i think ojeda just knows how to move the crowd. too bad there wasnt good promotion @ the roxy for him. I spent 1/2 my summer in the hamptons on saturday nights.

yep...he def. knows how to get people going...Labor Day in CPI I thought I'm gonna loose my mind....musik was REALLY good...and every Sat he was on point.....there was a post about Roxy and everyone agreed that they didn't promote this party well.....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by bevilea:

There are so many other clubs to bash and Exit shouldn't be one of them. If anything I think it has the best qualities...size, sound and style.

Hmm, a little double standrad here? You can bash the clubs that I don't like, but do not bash the ones that I do like.. Something's wrong with the picture here..

those of you that think exit sucks keep your opinions to yourself and go to twilo

its one of the best clubs all around in the city i have met so manny nice people from this board and outside of this board in that place so leave it alone

as for ojeda and the roxy i do feel bad for him cause he can move the crowd. however stating december 1st eddie baez is the resident and he got the right promoters to run the show so all of you please come check it out! you won't be dissappointed cwm11.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by souvlaki:

no offense to asians but there are just WAY TOO MANY ASIANS at the exit. having very few asians is good but having too many asians in the crowd make parties less desirable(as if that is surprising to hear) except for asian themselves.

the only thing i like about exit is the venue, it's one of the best in the city .i think the music is just too weak and simple.

I AGREE THESE ASIANS RUIN THE VIBE THEY SMELL AND THEY ARE HORRIBLE DANCERS AND THEY LEAVE LO MEIN CARTONS ALL OVER THE DANCEFLOOR

I think exit is the best inside Club in the city. There is no club that looks better inside. The Music is Very weak.. and they pack that place too much.. its overcrowded.

Two wAys to improve it:

1. Get a Hot Dj like JV,JP.

2. Stop overpackin the place.

If this would be done.. this would be the best club in nyc hands down.

--Do u know how it feels to fuck on cocaine?-- cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif