Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Growing Up Gotti

eurolisa

They should learn how to talk. They sound like morons.

It is unfortunate that some people are born into that much money. Cause these kids would not last a day in life if they had to earn anything on their own. Yeah they are young. But even the oldest one sounds like a complete idiot.

I am sure the producers make them out to be worse than they are.

Reality TV killed Television!!!

I find them really amusing, they remind me of some of my cousins.

Did anyone see the episode when one of the guys used the other ones hair gel? :laugh:

Yeah... That was pretty funny.

Or the more pathetic when he has to go out and get a Tie... It may be the same episode.

...never saw it......it looks like a complete waste of time....

that's how i feel

and then there's a huge advertisement for the show near Grand Central, and it makes me sick everytime i see it. They're just so fake and distasteful :yuck:

blahh, i won't give that show the benefit of my viewership :nono:

This is a phenomenon i just don't understand.

There are shows that are bad as far as stories/content go (jackass, for instance), but i love to watch for its originality and wackiness

then there's shows like the gotti's that is just bad. Pretty much watching a dysfunctional family. Yet people like to watch it (kinda like the Osbournes)

And i don't understand it :confused:

I thaught it was funny at first... but its all about those dumbass kids every week... it was funny when they had the driver guy going shopping with the assistant.... She's annoying too. That show is so scripted it's ridiculously obvious... except for the kids... they're definately that stupid... nobody can act that well...

yes...i like watching bad accidents and bad tv shows :(.

what can i say, the misery of others and tv shows about assclowns are very enjoyable.

very obvious that you need the comfort of others' miseries to make your own life feel pertinent...massive inferiority complex, anyone??

very obvious that you need the comfort of others' miseries to make your own life feel pertinent...massive inferiority complex, anyone??

yup, and from all my post you have read, and also out of many other people which post here as well, along with your psychoanalytical nature, you, the internet psychologist, have come to that diagnosis that we, or more so in particular, I, , one who enjoys watching TV shows such as Growing up Gotti and those similar in nature, do definitely suffer from a massive inferiority complex:( .........which can definitely be done on a message board. :jerkoff::half:

now tell me, what do I owe the pleasure of your psuedo Psychological nature and possibly any other inessential rhetoric you may arbitrarily choose to torture the rest of us with ? :)

Maybe I should be doing better things with my time other then watching Growing up Gotti, like going on messageboards, particularly Clubplanet, and pretentiously offer any unwarrented advice and presumtuious insights I may come to about people who I may never really see or meet in person nor speak to and know nothing else of more of them on a personal level other then what they may have posted where statement, wheich I may or may not possibly agree with, Since I see your having a good time doing it, and since it's on the internet, it now has to be true