Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Under 21?

D, webster hall hasnt been good since like 99, 2000......

and even then.....

its only use is for those that want a "total club"....rock, hip hop, "house" (supposidly thats what they play in that main room) spanish and reggae....

shit is like going to fucking marshals....they have all the nice stuff some other the other clubs have...but its "marked down" cuz its a reject and of a lesser standard....or, for the underage crowd...which is why YOU like it...

im not gunna lie, i used to LOVE webster when i was younger...but once u get to go to the hotter spots that are 21 and over....the lil lounges, the cielos, the crobars, and listen to GOOOOOD stuff....you will learn and change your ways...and pass on the knowledge to the next generation...

you should know better cuz u went to arc....how could u have gone to arc and say webster is good?

but hey...whatever......i suppose as long as your with your people and having a good time....fuck it....im just VEEEERRRRRRRRY picky about where i go and whos spinnin.... thats just me

I better stay away from there then. It sucks being a youngin'

I am underage too, but I have a fake. Honestly....I once went to Avalon with a bunch of girls and I constantly had to save them from guys that forgot the meaning of "shower" and "gentleman." We all had a good time though, and it is deff one of two best places in the city for 18+. If you don't go into the hiphop room you should be fine, and Victor Soto from this board can hook you up there on Fridays...hes the man.