Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crazy Places You Boned A Shorty

freakadon4u

got laid in a stable once

we were at an exhibition (county fair type of thing, probably a lot more common up here in canada than down where all of you live) and we were both itchin to get laid, so the first place we found was a stable a bit away from everything else.

ducked into one of the empty stalls, and had a roll in the hay, no pun intended :P

man, wish she didnt turn out to be such a psycho... only girl to ever wear me out.

Was getting it on with a high school GF behind a factory in my dad's car. Got busted by security while I was cumming. They guy kept knocking on the window and trying to open the doors which I had the foresight to lock. I just kept going while I was shooting my load until I was finished. Jumped in the front seat nekkid and drove away until we were far enough to stop and get our clothes back on. A couple days later, a cop calls to tell my dad about this. Fuckin' asshole security guard called the cops and gave em the license plate number. No ticket or summons to appear, the cop just wanted to bust me to my dad. Dad was cool enough about it and just told me to watch where I chose to go parking.

damn! that must've been one long ride, or a really quick screw!!!

I don't know if you ever been on the Log Ride but it takes like 5 minutes to get to the top and we had the car to ourselfs, it was dark so she sat right on me all the way up and over the big drops...so of course it was a quikie :)

• 3 weeks later...

On a fishing pier on Staten Island just after they built the fucker. It was foggy as hell. The pier is wide open to people driving up to the parking lot or from the main road. But the fog helped a bit.

In the parking lot of a beach on Staten Island.

In my friends room while he and his girl were asleep.

Just to name a few.

On the balcany outside my old apartment.

50 yard line of Triton Regional HS's football field. Groove Lounge. In chili's parking lot in the middle of the day with snow on the car. In the Garden of Wilson Hall at Monmouth University. At Woodstock 99 on x. On the stairs in Wilson Hall.

In the back seat of my grandmothers 1977 Ford Zephyr parked out in the country. we Ran out of room and moved out onto a picnick table. Headlights hit and they looked just like the front of the classic police cruiser, a Ford Crown Victoria, and the "shorty" took off running through the woods with nothing on but a smile. As for me, I just stood there and when the car came up closer, lo and behold it was my brother, bringing the girls older sister out to the park to do the same deed.