Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm no sports fan, but com'on now!!!!!!!

I really don't give two shits who wins or looses but seriously now people..........................let Boston be proud!!! They sure as hell deserve it...............think about being an 86 yr old man who has yet to loose his virginity!!!! Sad thought isn't it.............and to finally make it in to the world serious after 86 years is like almosts getting laid!!!!!

I hope Boston wins it, cause I know I'd hate to die still a virgin.

i agree. if it was the other way around people would be laughing thier asses off. The Red Sox not only got into the world series but they made the biggest comeback in sports history. I don't think any yankee fan should say much because they had a 3 games to none spot over the sox and the Sox battled back and won. I give them credit for never giving up.

I really don't give two shits who wins or looses but seriously now people..........................let Boston be proud!!! They sure as hell deserve it...............think about being an 86 yr old man who has yet to loose his virginity!!!! Sad thought isn't it.............and to finally make it in to the world serious after 86 years is like almosts getting laid!!!!!

I hope Boston wins it, cause I know I'd hate to die still a virgin.

Amen!

All I know is that I am now the biggest Astros fan in New Jersey. Clemens is going to shut down St. Louis tonight. Then Clemens will shut down the Red Sox.......so i can live in my glory that at least if the Yankees screw things up like they did....an ex-Yankee can keep the streak alive.......1918.....say it with me.....1918......1918.....1918........ :bounce::bounce::bounce:

26 rings and 1 huge CHOKE

0 rings and made the yankees Choke.

ill call that even

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!

I DON'T EVEN GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT BASEBALL AND CAN DEFINITELY SEE HOW PATHETIC THAT STATEMENT WAS.......................

BE HAPPY THEY WON, BUT DON'T GO AS FAR AS TO SAY A STUPID COMMENT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

BASICALLY EVERYTIME THE SOX LOST ON THIER CHANCES IN THE PAST IT WAS A "CHOKE" WOULDN'T YA SAY???? A 3GAME CHOKE MAYBE NOT, BUT STILL BOSTON HAS A HELL OF A LONG WAY TO GO TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE YANKEES RECORD!!!!!

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!

I DON'T EVEN GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT BASEBALL AND CAN DEFINITELY SEE HOW PATHETIC THAT STATEMENT WAS.......................

BE HAPPY THEY WON, BUT DON'T GO AS FAR AS TO SAY A STUPID COMMENT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

BASICALLY EVERYTIME THE SOX LOST ON THIER CHANCES IN THE PAST IT WAS A "CHOKE" WOULDN'T YA SAY???? A 3GAME CHOKE MAYBE NOT, BUT STILL BOSTON HAS A HELL OF A LONG WAY TO GO TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO THE YANKEES RECORD!!!!!

biggest choke ever. teams were 98-0 when up 3-0. sorry stiff this will hurt alot more then the red sox losing last year.

biggest choke ever. teams were 98-0 when up 3-0. sorry stiff this will hurt alot more then the red sox losing last year.

STATSITICALLY SPEAKING:

26 RINGS TO ZERO RINGS

CHOKE OR NO CHOKE, DON'T FUCKIN MATTER..............BUT AGAIN......I'M NO SPORTS FAN, JUST BEING LOGICAL HERE.......................

this is the kind of bragging that makes no sense......................they still have those 26 RINGS!!!!!

Just be happy the Sox made it to the world series, but don't try and knock a team that has "26" rings!!!!!

How many do the Red Sox have?

exactly a lot of talk for a team that hasn't won the ring yet...best of luck they showed up to game last night and brought it...but please don't knock a great team that has 26 rings ( and that are so mucher better groomed...lol..)

Boston won a ring... in 1918. They did well. Boston shouldn't celebrate yet though. Still 4 more to go, and they're gonna be tougher than this series. Not as appealing because of the lack of history, but the teams are better than the Yanks. LETS GO METS in 2038.

this is the kind of bragging that makes no sense......................they still have those 26 RINGS!!!!!

Just be happy the Sox made it to the world series, but don't try and knock a team that has "26" rings!!!!!

How many do the Red Sox have?

sinsational, you vapid, libelous fucking bitch. I suppose there's no reason to assume that you can contribute to a thread without sounding like a complete ditz, right?

Congrats to the Boston Red Sox and their fans. What the Red Sox accomplished was considered impossible. However, Boston will not have bragging rights or deserve any respect from Baseball fans until they win a ring.

They don't 'deserve any respect' for 'accomplish'(ing) the impossible?'

Congrats to the Boston Red Sox and their fans. What the Red Sox accomplished was considered impossible. However, Boston will not have bragging rights or deserve any respect from Baseball fans until they win a ring.

Exaclty, if boston does not win the world series then it is not even worth beatin the yankees gettin there cause you know yankees will still have 26 and boston will still have a big fat fuckin 0. so boston better make this shit happen. for them and all there fans that been waitin for this.

Z

To the person yapping about choking. The Sox have been to the World Series 5 Times since 1918 and havn't won a single time.

I believe Boston has 5 Rings/Championships and they all came before 1918. Obviously.

Yanks have been to the World Series so many times they cannot win all of them. That is what makes me laugh about people like you.

Yeah I would say the Yanks choked this season. But to jump on the case of the 2004 team is obsurd.

BOSTON HAS CHOKED TIME AND TIME AGAIN IN THE PAST 86 YEARS...

IN THE PAST 39 TIMES GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES. THE YANKS HAVE WON 26 TIMES. I WOULD SAY THAT IS AN INCREDIBLE WIN TO LOSS RATIO. AND THIS WAS ALL DONE IN A SINGLE CENTURY.

IN THE PAST 5 TIMES THE REDSOX HAVE GOTTEN TO THE THE WORLD SERIES THEY HAVE WON ZERO! THE LAST TIME THE REDSOX WERE IN THE WORLD SERIES WAS 1986... THE LAST TIME THE YANKS WERE THERE? SHIT WE HAVE BEEN THERE 10 OR MORE TIMES SINCE THEN.

THE SOX PULLED OFF AN AMAZING FEAT. BUT TO TRY AND MAKE THE YANKS LOOK AS BAD AS YOU TRY TO MAKE THEM LOOK IS PURELY PATHETIC.