Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a lil off the sex topic, but....

druwishprincez

dont get me wrong.. u have every right to be happy... im happy for them as a team... i mean comon... they needed ONE year... but u know what that doesnt mean shit in the history of baseball as far as playing good baseball till u can do it consistently... go ahead and beat the yankees or beat any other team for the next 20 seasons and then maybe us yankee fans will listen to ya ;)

didnt necessarily say better, just awesome and oh so sweet they knocked the yanks out.....I mean yeah Im happy as all hell boston went to the world series, the main thing I was rooting for was for the yanks to be beaten.....and boston being the team to have done it makes it that much better...

dont get me wrong.. u have every right to be happy... im happy for them as a team... i mean comon... they needed ONE year... but u know what that doesnt mean shit in the history of baseball as far as playing good baseball till u can do it consistently... go ahead and beat the yankees or beat any other team for the next 20 seasons and then maybe us yankee fans will listen to ya ;)

Boston has always been a good team...theyve always had a pretty decent clubhouse.... amd have made it to the playoffs,Now actually going to the world series is a different story. Although its not as good without Nomar :drool: :drool:

The team is getting torn apart after this season, their payroll will sky rocket next season with the players they keep... and dumb cunts that rock their mouth (when they never rooted for "their so called" team before or during the post-season... until they beat the Yankees) will hide in a hole for another 86 years.

The team is getting torn apart after this season, their payroll will sky rocket next season with the players they keep... and dumb cunts that rock their mouth (when they never rooted for "their so called" team before or during the post-season... until they beat the Yankees) will hide in a hole for another 86 years.

:bounce: u know it!!!