Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Swallow and kiss

sexxymex

How many of you girls like to swallow their mans load?

A few yrs back I was bangin this chic who loved to suck dick...the best. After cumming in her mouth and swallowing my load she always wanted to make out with me. At first it was weird, but after a while fuck it...its all good.

A few yrs back I was bangin this chic who loved to suck dick...the best. After cumming in her mouth and swallowing my load she always wanted to make out with me. At first it was weird, but after a while fuck it...its all good.

Bro, change your fucking screen name or something :mad: I'm not even kidding I keep thinking you're a girl and I open this shit up.....

:2guns:

I would never expect a man to kiss his own cum. Gross.

I don't mind cum in my mouth. I'm just not going to humiliate my man by kissing him after cum was in my mouth, on my face.

That would be gay.

It's not humiliation. I dont' mind. Now if you came back up to kiss me and was still holding it in your mouth - that'll be the last dick you suck! Ditry fuckers. Now maybe if we worked out some deal and I knew it was cumming' (pun intended) then you wouldn't get beat too bad.

I don't mind cum in my mouth. I'm just not going to humiliate my man by kissing him after cum was in my mouth, on my face.

That would be gay.

:what:

Not gay for him to go down on you and have your cum all over his mouth & face and kiss you...but the other way around is gay.

For any sex act to be gay said party would have to ingage in a sex act with a person of the SAME sex.

Not that I want my own cum in my mouth but please explain how its gay?

I know that a lot of women are grossed out by cum and don't swallow but I would like to propose a question;

What if your man said to you he didn't like the way your pussy juice taste and he dosen't want it in his mouth or on his face?

-------

You would wonder why and might be upset or even hurt...its all a part of sex right, so whats gross about it?

It would put a bit of a damper on oral sex now wouldn't? Just like when we are gonna cum from a blow job and the girl is grossed out by it...that sucks.

Guys really love to shot their cum on their women...its just so HOT and if you loved it to you would have the happiest man in the world.

I know you think your man is happy with your sex life and I am sure he is but if you are grossed out by cum you better believe he could be happier.

What in the fuckin world is going on here lol