Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AS EXPECTED, NO ONE RESPONDS ON THE "PARTY FORUM"

Im a HUGE fan of the party forum. It has taken half ass promoters like you who sit and post crap all day, and has given you a new home. Don't take offense to it b/c your not the only one. Heres a hint: Go print some fliers out, get off your ass, and MEET PEOPLE. Then you can find out face to face that no one gives a shit about Flight and all the other party of the weeks you promote. Once again, no offense but the party forum is great. This board will be productive and interesting again once the black eye you have created here has healed.

Im a HUGE fan of the party forum. It has taken half ass promoters like you who sit and post crap all day, and has given you a new home. Don't take offense to it b/c your not the only one. Heres a hint: Go print some fliers out, get off your ass, and MEET PEOPLE. Then you can find out face to face that no one gives a shit about Flight and all the other party of the weeks you promote. Once again, no offense but the party forum is great. This board will be productive and interesting again once the black eye you have created here has healed.

YA KNOW WHATS FUNNY, WHEN U KISS MY ASS TO GET A COMP AT ONE OF MY SPOTS UR ALL NICE & SHIT. THEN WHEN U COME ON HERE SUDDENLY UR CP BALLZ COME OUT.

1- PRINT FLYERS??? MEET PPL???? WE DO 40,000 FLYER PER WEEK

10 HRS A WEEK MY TEAM DOES THE "MEET & GREET" THING, DIRECTLY HANDING FLYERS TO PPL.

2- NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FLIGHT???? TELL THAT TO THE 800 WHO SHOWED UP IN THE RAIN LAST WEEK.

3- I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ A PROMOTERS POST, DON'T CLICK ON IT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. WE, THE PROMOTERS MADE THIS BOARD. AND WE THE PROMOTERS WILL BREAK THIS BOARD, I PROMISE.

WATCH HOW FAST THE MOMENTUM SWINGS TO THE GUIDO BOARD.

4- HALF ASS PROMTER?????

THAT JUST SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. I'M ONE OF THE FEW GUYS ON HERE W/ SOME INTELLIGENCE. HENCE 4 SUCCESSFULL VENUES

WORKIN ON 5

HAVE A NICE DAY

YA KNOW WHATS FUNNY, WHEN U KISS MY ASS TO GET A COMP AT ONE OF MY SPOTS UR ALL NICE & SHIT. THEN WHEN U COME ON HERE SUDDENLY UR CP BALLZ COME OUT.

1- PRINT FLYERS??? MEET PPL???? WE DO 40,000 FLYER PER WEEK

10 HRS A WEEK MY TEAM DOES THE "MEET & GREET" THING, DIRECTLY HANDING FLYERS TO PPL.

2- NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FLIGHT???? TELL THAT TO THE 800 WHO SHOWED UP IN THE RAIN LAST WEEK.

3- I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ A PROMOTERS POST, DON'T CLICK ON IT, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. WE, THE PROMOTERS MADE THIS BOARD. AND WE THE PROMOTERS WILL BREAK THIS BOARD, I PROMISE.

WATCH HOW FAST THE MOMENTUM SWINGS TO THE GUIDO BOARD.

4- HALF ASS PROMTER?????

THAT JUST SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. I'M ONE OF THE FEW GUYS ON HERE W/ SOME INTELLIGENCE. HENCE 4 SUCCESSFULL VENUES

WORKIN ON 5

HAVE A NICE DAY

i do give u credit that every few moths u do add new venues. not like the other promoters on here who never take a chance & just promote a establish place (joeys,soundgarden & deko). your out there trying to make money & no-one can blame ya! so it would be tolerable if the party was only posted by one person but when u have 800 diff. promoters promoting the same spot & night it gets as untolerable as many of my posts.

i do give u credit that every few moths u do add new venues. not like the other promoters on here who never take a chance & just promote a establish place (joeys,soundgarden & deko). .

beleive it or not, i would love to see the Elite Crew bring back the party that Abyss used to have. 98-sping 02, Abyss was always jumpin. They contributed to bringin life back to Xs, i would love to see the same thing happen with Abyss. DOn't get me wrong, abyss still holds their on Wed nites and pulls in high #s on Sat nites, but i would love to see the friday nite party revived

i do give u credit that every few moths u do add new venues. not like the other promoters on here who never take a chance & just promote a establish place (joeys,soundgarden & deko). your out there trying to make money & no-one can blame ya! so it would be tolerable if the party was only posted by one person but when u have 800 diff. promoters promoting the same spot & night it gets as untolerable as many of my posts.

HOLY SHIT, WAS THAT A COMPLIMENT??????

I JUST FAINTED!!!LOL

beleive it or not, i would love to see the Elite Crew bring back the party that Abyss used to have. 98-sping 02, Abyss was always jumpin. They contributed to bringin life back to Xs, i would love to see the same thing happen with Abyss. DOn't get me wrong, abyss still holds their on Wed nites and pulls in high #s on Sat nites, but i would love to see the friday nite party revived

I use to love Fridays at Abyss! Wed are great w/ Manny of course but I got a job...no can do Wed anymore...

in other words the so called " Other promoters " smart............ dude i beg to differ.... you can't even come close to Joeys Soundgarden Deko...... these others places are temporary @ best... it's just a fact..... my 2 cents on this topic

----- I never asked or been comped by you, nor will ever.

I have been posting here 3 more years than you, the board used to have some great threads before you ruined it IMO. When there majority of threads are advertisements, the real people on here don't add anything to the board. Thats a fact not my opinion.

Maybe Ill take over your new party forum and see how you like it over there...... :aaah:

jefffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am stopping by with friends this friday (hmm tonight)

i am gonna be callin you :)

Hey Cracka, can't wait to se you, every1 else Thankyou for positive comments, and thankyou for negative comments. Flight is not a temporary place @ best. And if you get to my front doors and you're in a long line..... :)

Nicely said..... great job

1. I am the king.

2. Promotion threads dident ruin this board you fucken iddiots.

3. this fucken site is called CLUBPLANET posting about your party is FUCKEN related.

4.WHAT RUINED THIS BOARD IS THE 10,000 OTHER BOARDS THAT ARE OUT THERE. THESE BOARDS TOOK AWAY FROM CP. I COULDENT GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY. DAVE IS A FUCKEN LOSER DICK HEAD.

I've been on this board long enough to know that without the promo's this board would be even more dead than it already is!!!!! Like Notallthere said, its the other message boards that killed it not the promo threads.......................at least the promo threads give you something to read or respond to..................nobody posts anymore................where the hell did everyone go? So to create another forum to me was a waste of time!!!!

nobody posts anymore................where the hell did everyone go? So to create another forum to me was a waste of time!!!!

well alot of em probably are actually working i would guess. if not some of em are just outgrew this phase and moved on.

then some of em went over to NJG

and some travel back and fourth to both, and read the comments on NJg and let me tell you It is just plain retarded. Everyone complains about the promoters pushing their parties, but everyone goes out, Posting lets you know what is going on @ different clubs @ a quicker pace. Excuse the promoters for using tech. to their advantage.