Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I LOVE when people try to insult others on a messsage board

georgym

There's no better description of a loser who hides behind the comp making up fake screen names :laugh:

I've been around here long enough to spot the fakes, and here's a new one for you all: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/member.php?u=187150

sexy all the time is a man with no life. He went out of his way to create an image just to toy with people

In my opinion, those people have the lamest lives :laugh:

PS, sexy all the time, why don't you post a pic of your dirty snatch anyway :confused:

There's no better description of a loser who hides behind the comp making up fake screen names :laugh:

I've been around here long enough to spot the fakes, and here's a new one for you all: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/member.php?u=187150

sexy all the time is a man with no life. He went out of his way to create an image just to toy with people

In my opinion, those people have the lamest lives :laugh:

PS, sexy all the time, why don't you post a pic of your dirty snatch anyway :confused:

"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

Says who! I wanta give this post three rep points!

Best post of the week.

Up there, w/ what you are referring to, should be added ...

a) People that never start threads and just cast stones at others.

B) People that post bodypart pics of themselves, no one asked to see, solely for attention (not pics showing them and their friends having fun, or something normal, but stagged, closeup pics showing how this curve looks and that curve looks) and THEN never have anything positive to say about other people.

c) People with no sense of humor.

d) People who cant infer sarcasm, flippency, or take a joke, from the written word unless u put a j/k for their literal mind to see.

"I Love when peope try to insult others on a message board".

godammit I'm so fucking sick of these jejune comments. This doesn't even make any fucking sense. You love it when people try to insult others on a messageboard? What fucking difference does it make where you insult anybody? You're implying that it's cowardly to do so on an internet forum. No, its not. I insult people every chance I get..and believe me, it makes no fucking difference whether its in person or on a computer because most people dont like confrontations.

btw, it IS pathetic to post/advertise your lame websites.