Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Wtfffffff

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks i checked with the people down at the club again and if anyone brings it in dont worry you will get it back....now i hope it was paid for on AMEX or another Credit card for purchase protection..

One would hope now wouldn't they? No such luck. Thank you for checking! I called there like 5 times yesterday, they were very nice, but unfortunately, no luck. I'll just keep praying to St. Anthony. Thanks again!

Well Me N My Girls Went To Soundgarden Instead Of Goin Into The City Only Because Denny Was Dj'ing, And When We Walked In The Club We Heard Hip Hop For About An Hour... Very Dissapointed... If I Would Have Paid To Get In I Would Have Been A Very Pissed Person.

I Don't Know Why Everyone Is Overreacting About This I Mean It Wasn't Cool But It's Not That Big Of A Deal, The Second He Got Back On The Table Everyone Was Goin Crazy... All In All I Think Most People Needed A Lil Break From Dancin When The Hip Hop Came On But They Didnt Even Play Good Hip Hop Songs And It Was Just A Lil Bit Too Long.

so do you mean that you only go to the Soundgarden When Denny is playing there???

i was there i heard Hip hop didn't seem like an hour... the night was pretty good to me... the only problem is that Ed didn't hook up... hate when that happens lol

oh dude sorry that my GRAMMER was off.. but i corrected my self... Now correct your self and stop hideing behind a screen name my Name is ED whats your name Dude

Giving you my name isn't going to do anything for you....everyone on this board knows my name...the people that I want to anyway....like grow up dude....lol!!!! And you mean stop "hiding" behind your screen name...

so do you mean that you only go to the Soundgarden When Denny is playing there???

i was there i heard Hip hop didn't seem like an hour... the night was pretty good to me... the only problem is that Ed didn't hook up... hate when that happens lol

It must have been an hour in a dogs life :hat: LMAO

franco iemello, if you even know who that is........

played house of pain ,tribe called quest, notorious big, blacksheep, etc... at soundgarden for many years. So its not like hiphop was never played soundgarden.

23 years in the same location with the same owner and you are gonna doubt the music programming?? Personal preference is not an option in the nightclub industry and if you can't handle changes in the music format and grasp the concept of mass appeal then you are in the wrong business. If your method of thinking is "what dj is playing what?" instead of "what club has the hottest girls?" then you are truely delusional.

and by the way, the owner of soundgarden created temptations.

"feel the difference"

franco iemello, if you even know who that is........

played house of pain ,tribe called quest, notorious big, blacksheep, etc... at soundgarden for many years. So its not like hiphop was never played soundgarden.

23 years in the same location with the same owner and you are gonna doubt the music programming?? Personal preference is not an option in the nightclub industry and if you can't handle changes in the music format and grasp the concept of mass appeal then you are in the wrong business. If your method of thinking is "what dj is playing what?" instead of "what club has the hottest girls?" then you are truely delusional.

and by the way, the owner of soundgarden created temptations.

"feel the difference"

Dude that was a very very powerful coment........ the chicks make the difference

Either when theres a good DJ or my friend wants to see her boyfriend, but i'd prefer going into the city. It seemed like an hour to me, but maybe because the lquor haden't set in yet... im sure if i was a lil more tipsy i wouldn't have minded it so much.

But anyway, who is saying that they own SG? my cousin Eugene owns it.

Giving you my name isn't going to do anything for you....everyone on this board knows my name...the people that I want to anyway....like grow up dude....lol!!!! And you mean stop "hiding" behind your screen name...

Ok ok ok So I spelled “ hiding†wrong cause I like to type fast and rarely proof what comes from my gut but aren’t you getting off the original subject here, you stated that hip hop sucks and that clubs should make up there minds. And that Denny was interrupted or what ever and I said it’s about Women girls chicks hooking up, because you can not dispute this with logic, you choose to pick apart my spelling and or grammar stay the course don’t drift your like a politician.

who are you My name is ED i just like going out to clubs and stuff, sounds like your a DJ to me :type:

i doubt he spun the hip hop

he didn't

Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with clubs playin hip hop, i just figure when i hear that a certain dj is spinning... like Denny, that im going to hear him play his shit. Most of the time, people pay to hear the dj that they have advertized play the music they usually play, but then again you can't really expect them to play the whole night through without a break or two. Weither or not the dj that stepped in should have played hip hop or not is really his choice to make, i think he should have kept the same vibe going, instead of totally chanign the music, but it's not that big of a deal.

Either when theres a good DJ or my friend wants to see her boyfriend, but i'd prefer going into the city. It seemed like an hour to me, but maybe because the lquor haden't set in yet... im sure if i was a lil more tipsy i wouldn't have minded it so much.

But anyway, who is saying that they own SG? my cousin Eugene owns it.

You are related to big Eugene i must know you then....

and it was Eugene who posted above

You are related to big Eugene i must know you then....

and it was Eugene who posted above

Really?

I havent seen him since i was younger, he was married to my cousin but i think they are divorsed now.... i dont really keep in touch with that side of my family too much.

just wanna say your quote in your sig comes from one of the most underrated House songs of all time

miss hearing that tune

so so true.

If you think that one's a good one, you'd fall out of your seat if you ever heard my cd collection... It's all those 'unnexpected, almost-forgotten about, underground classics'