Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Wtfffffff

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding SG, they didn't even try a all house format, they just assumed it wouldn't work............... if i was eugene, the 1st week sg opened, when derobah cox performed i would have played cutting edge house and tribal. then the next week would have decided if it would work or not......... U can't say it won't work if u don't even try, that's all i'm sayin....... every promoter is sayin hip hop is the next trend, yet how many clubs actually tried a all house format.............. i meno disrespect to eugene..... i just hate when people assume something without trying it

Mkutlass........ i know you have been a big fan of the club and i thank you..... i love the house music stuff myself..... and wish that it was the music that would make everyone happy happy.... but not right now..... it will be back, it's all good my friend, introduce your self to me some night I'd like to shake your hand and buy you a few coctails...... E

regarding SG, they didn't even try a all house format, they just assumed it wouldn't work............... if i was eugene, the 1st week sg opened, when derobah cox performed i would have played cutting edge house and tribal. then the next week would have decided if it would work or not......... U can't say it won't work if u don't even try, that's all i'm sayin....... every promoter is sayin hip hop is the next trend, yet how many clubs actually tried a all house format.............. i meno disrespect to eugene..... i just hate when people assume something without trying it

Eugene does not assume, he does what works from his years of experience. If you think an all house format will work in jersey and make a club profitable you are delusional. Girls want to hear usher ,kevin lyttle , etc and all the mtv crap in a club when they go out, so unless you want a roomfull of guys you have to play to the girls. House music is great, but as of now you cant make a profitable nightclub business playing only house.

Eugene does not assume, he does what works from his years of experience. If you think an all house format will work in jersey and make a club profitable you are delusional. Girls want to hear usher ,kevin lyttle , etc and all the mtv crap in a club when they go out, so unless you want a roomfull of guys you have to play to the girls. House music is great, but as of now you cant make a profitable nightclub business playing only house.
someday i want to own a club & i'll get every promoter & every dj ever to make it great. I'll make the DJ play the most hardest, unknown underground stuff ever & give the promoter everything they ask for & buy all their friends drinks & comps out the ass - I'll make so many friends & have all the girls want to say hello to me - I think I'll call my club FANTASYLAND!

Wrong.........Deko plays all house and is profitable.. SG played mostly house music and it was profitable ................ i disagree with what u said............. u never answered my question what is your Dj name and what's club do u spin at...............

exactly ...i couldn't of said it better myself..

Wrong.........Deko plays all house and is profitable.. SG played mostly house music and it was profitable ................ i disagree with what u said............. u never answered my question what is your Dj name and what's club do u spin at...............

deko has different themes on different nights....thursdays they play a little of everything ...and to me is the best night..with hot ass girls.

How long has Deko been around?? How long has Soundgarden been around??

Who will still be around in 2006??

Bad comparison....

the owners know what they are doin....

Look at abyss...the place is still rockin

I said deko not abyss.

Soundgarden makes its revenue from 21 and older crowd unlike deko where half of the bar ring comes from 18 year old girls who drink illegally since deko enforcement is non-existent.

So I guess 18 year old girls dont really care about the music since they can drink.

I said deko not abyss.

Soundgarden makes its revenue from 21 and older crowd unlike deko where half of the bar ring comes from 18 year old girls who drink illegally since deko enforcement is non-existent.

So I guess 18 year old girls dont really care about the music since they can drink.

Our enforcement is non existent? We have a cop at the front door. We're 23 for guys 21 for girls. 21 For guys that are on a guestlist or know someone. To say that is ignorant and not true.

I dont usually get involved in this crap but When you make an accusation that can hurt the club i have to say somethign to defend it. Not looking to argue here, just stating the fact.

I said deko not abyss.

Wow. I've been to the Thursday night party at Deko a few times, most recently for DJ AM. I must have missed what you saw. That's a real bold statement. I think you're wrong.

I said deko not abyss.

thats unbelievably ridiculous--- that is even borderline being actionable in court talkin like that...

I said deko not abyss.

Dude Deko is for 21 + only your confused with abyss i go there and soundgarden deko has the 21 + crowd on thursday & Saturday lasted i checked

I said deko not abyss.

might be the worst post I have read on this site....bro, you are a fu*ken moron.....lets test this theory...drag your faggot ass down to deko with a fake ID and do your best to get in.....and dont say girls get in, cause trust me...those big as hell bouncers at the club and the cop at the door dont look like they care much about a 18 year old chick struttin around

........binoy dont even respond to this clown....cause people that go to deko...go cause of the crowd that it draws and the service they receive.....oh yeah....mr.santana is a decent DJ....lol...!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
might be the worst post I have read on this site....bro, you are a fu*ken moron.....lets test this theory...drag your faggot ass down to deko with a fake ID and do your best to get in.....and dont say girls get in, cause trust me...those big as hell bouncers at the club and the cop at the door dont look like they care much about a 18 year old chick struttin around

........binoy dont even respond to this clown....cause people that go to deko...go cause of the crowd that it draws and the service they receive.....oh yeah....mr.santana is a decent DJ....lol...!!!!!

Friday Night at Deko is 18 for ladies and I know of many who attend to partake in the underage drinking.