misk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

misk

i made the kitty post... i love dogs...i use to have a husky, she lived a long life. its hard to get one because most landlords allow cats before dogs. i like big dogs, not those little ones with a high pitch bark..until i have my own house i can't get another dog.

i made the kitty post... i love dogs...i use to have a husky, she lived a long life. its hard to get one because most landlords allow cats before dogs. i like big dogs, not those little ones with a high pitch bark..until i have my own house i can't get another dog.

Same here..I cant get a dog because my co-op doesnt allow dogs (but they DO allow cats) :(

gimmee :bounce:

Puppy_Dreams.JPG

my buddy has one of these, an American Bulldog. but its head it HUUUUUUUUUGE. i dont know how he keeps his head up...actually he uses the damn thing as a battering ram. he runs into everything...almost looks liek he's constantly high lol

bulldog.jpg

Dogs are so much better than cats. They have so much more personality. Plus no cat is gonna warn you if there is a burgler or something coming in your house, a dog will bark at least, if not bite the schmuck. Plus dogs play with you when you want to play with them. No cats play tug of war with a rope or fetch. Cats suck, Dogs rule! (especially siberian huskies and english bulldogs, madd cool looking dogs)

gimmee :bounce:

Puppy_Dreams.JPG

my buddy has one of these, an American Bulldog. but its head it HUUUUUUUUUGE. i dont know how he keeps his head up...actually he uses the damn thing as a battering ram. he runs into everything...almost looks liek he's constantly high lol

bulldog.jpg

I got one of those, she is such a pain in my ass.