Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm confused!

sotuchick

This was passed to me, but I can't understand it. Maybe you can, I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my head. Right now, we have one guy saying one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to believe. Lemme see; have I got this straight?

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...

Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...

Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists- good...

Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good...

Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad...

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...

Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad...

No mass graves found in Serbia - good...

No WMD found Iraq - bad...

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...

Economy on upswing under Bush - bad...

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...

World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad...

Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good...

Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad...

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...

Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

Milosevic not yet convicted - good...

Saddam turned over for trial - bad...

Ahh, it's so confusing!

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax burden on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything special about those dates?

Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no explanation and provided no data for this claim.

Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy men.

Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions, all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame).

Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I need help! :confused::confused:

Since no one else has answered i will give you my thoughts.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Democrats.

They are known for targeting the youth who will believe anything they see in the movies (Moore) or TV, the elderly who have lost their minds and the rough neighborhoods who will believe anything they are told. In other words...THE UNINFORMED.

I have always said that it is ALWAYS a miracle when a Republican wins the Presidency considering all the lawsuits, lies, and conspiracies that they have to endure.

Perfect example: Kerry's lawyer friends have multiple law suits pending trying to stop the airing of "FahrenHYPE 9/11" which is the contradiction to Moores film "Fahrenheit 9/11" yet no one from the Republican party tried to stop the airing of Moores film.

Count the lawsuits against the Republican and count the lawsuits against the Demz and I sure you will be surprised.

My advise to you Issel considering that this year has been full of misguiding information is to read up on both sides voting records and ask yourself who has the record of voting for what I believe in. What will benefit me and my family during these times. Don't believe anyone that tells you Politics do not effect our lives. Politics affects our lives, our families lives and our future. To say it's just "one opinion against another" is naïve. It's more than that. Affects the money in our pocket and our security. Those who are uninvolved have every right to do so, but don't buy the line about it just being one mans word against another's. Just ask yourself, did you get more of your own money back. Were interest rates the lowest in history. Are soldiers dying abroad to protect us citizens at home?

JUST MY ADVISE

(have fun reading the responses)

Since no one else has answered i will give you my thoughts.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Democrats.

They are known for targeting the youth who will believe anything they see in the movies (Moore) or TV, the elderly who have lost their minds and the rough neighborhoods who will believe anything they are told. In other words...THE UNINFORMED.

I have always said that it is ALWAYS a miracle when a Republican wins the Presidency considering all the lawsuits, lies, and conspiracies that they have to endure.

Perfect example: Kerry's lawyer friends have multiple law suits pending trying to stop the airing of "FahrenHYPE 9/11" which is the contradiction to Moores film "Fahrenheit 9/11" yet no one from the Republican party tried to stop the airing of Moores film.

Count the lawsuits against the Republican and count the lawsuits against the Demz and I sure you will be surprised.

My advise to you Issel considering that this year has been full of misguiding information is to read up on both sides voting records and ask yourself who has the record of voting for what I believe in. What will benefit me and my family during these times. Don't believe anyone that tells you Politics do not effect our lives. Politics affects our lives, our families lives and our future. To say it's just "one opinion against another" is naïve. It's more than that. Affects the money in our pocket and our security. Those who are uninvolved have every right to do so, but don't buy the line about it just being one mans word against another's. Just ask yourself, did you get more of your own money back. Were interest rates the lowest in history. Are soldiers dying abroad to protect us citizens at home?

JUST MY ADVISE

(have fun reading the responses)

Good advice.

This was passed to me, but I can't understand it. Maybe you can, I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my head. Right now, we have one guy saying one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to believe. Lemme see; have I got this straight?

Why you wasting perfectly good brain cells on such topics? Its all about the hook ups.. when you hit the VOTE button on the computer on election day that vote will be registered on some mass computer that the US government created and I am sure that its running Windows XP so….. its going to be a very hard to tell if the votes are correct and that the system has not been messed with.

this is the main computer for voting.

osborne-1.jpg

so save those brain cells.....

:peeright:
QUOTE]

or there is a universe in which you live where touching little boys is accepted & encouraged.

weak.

Don't get mad at me if yo mamma likes to suck Arafat's cock. And don't try to transfer to me any fantasies you have about touching little boys. Thats sick - get some help, son.

weak.

Don't get mad at me if yo mamma likes to suck Arafat's cock. And don't try to transfer to me any fantasies you have about touching little boys. Thats sick - get some help, son.

damn your jokes suck son. I thought you Indians were supposed to be semi-intelligent

I wonder why our moderators always move threads related to politics to a different forum...some of our CPers are always spamming the Miami board and those threads are not moved! I feel I am being censored...

My spamming (and tactless hatred) threads usually get moved! :(

Unfortunately, if your ideology is in the minority on CP Miami, your thread will be moved. :D

Don't sweat it though! And don't conform to others' ideologies just because they don't like yours!

Please rupublicans were saying its all bad when clinton did all that

They were saying a whole lotta bad things about Serbia

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...

Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...

Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists- good...

Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good...

Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad...

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...

Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad...

No mass graves found in Serbia - good...

No WMD found Iraq - bad...

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...

Economy on upswing under Bush - bad...

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...

World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad...

Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good...

Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad...

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...

Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

Milosevic not yet convicted - good...

Saddam turned over for trial - bad...

Ahh, it's so confusing!

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax burden on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything special about those dates?

Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no explanation and provided no data for this claim.

Another interesting fact: Both George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy men.

Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions, all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame).

Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that sound right? The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.