Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to see Danny last night?

Yeah! What she said!

Nice bumpin into you there Rachel!

As well as part of the gang! You crazy dancin freaks...it was cool that we had that big corner to ourselves :beer:

I heard he gave a nice lil speech at the end of his set...I couldn't stay till closing, but what a great time...not too packed so we had room to move. Great tunes too. We'll see him Friday again...yay :bounce:

best set danny played since his closing party at arc. Nothing over 126bpm, just as most of us needed and wanted it. Now we got what we wanted so now i guess he can play for the IKON crowd on fri. Thanks for everyone who came out on short notice but now you know why it was done this way. And to answer your question D it was at CIELO.

best set danny played since his closing party at arc. Nothing over 126bpm, just as most of us needed and wanted it. Now we got what we wanted so now i guess he can play for the IKON crowd on fri. Thanks for everyone who came out on short notice but now you know why it was done this way. And to answer your question D it was at CIELO.

Very very very good party .. Of course you guys know i was there tearing shit up. So was everybody else.. Very good crowd, Outstanding music, Sexy women.. Big ups to our little dance crew that took the whole corner , dancing our ases off

Yo eddie you can get down to man, good moves

Very very very good party .. Of course you guys know i was there tearing shit up. So was everybody else.. Very good crowd, Outstanding music, Sexy women.. Big ups to our little dance crew that took the whole corner , dancing our ases off

Yo eddie you can get down to man, good moves

Thanks dude. Nice meeting all you guys. You all (Yourself, Gabe, Brandon, Arg, Kimme, and the Grandmaster, Eliseo lol) can get down and give off a great vibe. Had a blast Sunday. Great music, great people and great vibe. Overall an amazing night.

Thanks dude. Nice meeting all you guys. You all (Yourself, Gabe, Brandon, Arg, Kimme, and the Grandmaster, Eliseo lol) can get down and give off a great vibe. Had a blast Sunday. Great music, great people and great vibe. Overall an amazing night.

Hey Eddie! Nice meetin ya too...you were bustin some moves! :rock: You going to Ikon on Fri? We'll be there :bounce:

(Oh and I apologize to anyone I plowed over while dancing...I was a lil buzzed... :pint: lol...)

execuse me silver .. ikon crowd is not that bad .. i am going there ... and so is a lot of people who can get down really good dude ..

thx for the invite

actually a bit longer than a week hehe. And damn it I AM SO SORRY r and d, i dont know how i forgot bout you guys grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Shit now i feel bad but i will get to see ya on fri for sure. And MASK since you never heard DT b4 and missed out on VINYL,ARC you wont get my comments. One day you will understand what that means and i wasnt the only one who said it. If you know what i mean. EDDIE fuck yeah can get down i was getting down with him at all 4 corners of the club every few mins was quite fun indeed. Kimberly your always a stumbiling mess lol. mscrew is just a MONSTER on the floor.

actually a bit longer than a week hehe. And damn it I AM SO SORRY r and d, i dont know how i forgot bout you guys grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Shit now i feel bad but i will get to see ya on fri for sure. And MASK since you never heard DT b4 and missed out on VINYL,ARC you wont get my comments. One day you will understand what that means and i wasnt the only one who said it. If you know what i mean. EDDIE fuck yeah can get down i was getting down with him at all 4 corners of the club every few mins was quite fun indeed. Kimberly your always a stumbiling mess lol. mscrew is just a MONSTER on the floor.

yea thanks bull