Clubplanet Nightlife Community

notallthere???

pattbateman

who the fuck closed that thread???

anyways dude i think i am your twin

i feel the same exact fucking way you do

not about trying to go to sleep thinking about shooting people but i have thought about it before just in the heat of things

im talking about that other comment you made

well you have to become shallow, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and insufferably arrogant. Then you have to not commit to anything beyond a cell phone contract. fuck multiple women and convince them they all are "the only one" Become purely utilitarian and totally selfish in bed, dismissive of the desires of others, and care less about anyone’s happiness but your own.

fuck in all honesty i think thats pretty much me to a tee!

as i would never admit it if it were not for the mask of confidentialality that the internet creates but its nice to let it out that i am a crazy fuck who really at this point in my life doesnt give a fuck about anyone else but myself i would like to change that but i just dont see it changing.

i know for a fact that a lot more people are like me but will never admit it and always try and hide it. but slowly i am coming to my senses and realizing who i really am. because for years i was one of the people trying to cover it up and hide it, hence how i would know the tactics people use to cover up themselves being "shallow, narcissistic, self-absorbed, and insufferably arrogant"

you DO realize the character of patrick bateman was just imagining this whoooooole thing!!! so trying to be him is not a good idea....and if that is really you then u have the antisocial personality disorder and will mos tlikely become a serial killer!! ENJOY!!

yo bro allot of people in America are this way. Shit most are. Everyone thinks that they are so very deep. That there feelings matter so much, Most people are in love with themself and they dont admit it to themselves because they want to be able to sleep at night. Crazy how people are the biggest liers so big they lie to themselves

yo bro allot of people in America are this way. Shit most are. Everyone thinks that they are so very deep. That there feelings matter so much, Most people are in love with themself and they dont admit it to themselves because they want to be able to sleep at night. Crazy how people are the biggest liers so big they lie to themselves

whoa this is one deep convo for the sex board........STFU & show some skin

everyone i am friends with is full of shit. they all hang out with eachother and tell lies. they dont even know they are doing it. wether it be about their job position, money they make, girls they do, what the fuck ever they just tell eachother complete and utter bullshit.

i cant take it. they all talk shit about eachother and then hang with eachother. not like little shit talking either like spreading nasty rumors and talking mad crazy shit.

now if i talk shit about someone and say how much i hate them i do not hang out with them.

if i say i hate going to the local bars to see the same fucking people and talk about the same fucking things that ive seen and talked about the last pretty much 8 years since i started highschool and have a huge deep conversation about it like i have with some of my friendsI DO NOT GO but my friends have these deep convos about how we need to get out of here and how they totally dispise this shitty suburb of cleveland i live in! but they are sucked in it like a worm hole. there is no escape for them. they will continue this forever and never leave.

ive vowed to never go to a local bar again. i used to be one like my friends who fuckin lied and bs about everything but i realized i was full of shit and it had to stop. sad that i had to trip to realize the bullshit i was right in the middle of

oh god ohio, i am sorry. it is no wonder youre so bitter. you can keep dreaming of being this pussy magnet but the truth is that youre just trapped in some hick town with no life beyond clubplanet. :laugh2:

i hear notallthere had a pretty tight ass, you 2 should give up on women and worship eachother at his moms house in NJ. i am sure she would welcome another little shit into her life.

oh god ohio, i am sorry. it is no wonder youre so bitter. you can keep dreaming of being this pussy magnet but the truth is that youre just trapped in some hick town with no life beyond clubplanet. :laugh2:

i hear notallthere had a pretty tight ass, you 2 should give up on women and worship eachother at his moms house in NJ. i am sure she would welcome another little shit into her life.

:laugh: you just never cease to impress!!! :D

not hick town dude upper middle class suburb of cleveland.

fucking sucks i hate everything about it

need to move to large city as soon as i graduate in the spring, somewhere thats cultured and has a large aray of different types of people

this place i live in is just not the place for me at this time in my life i am going fucking insane living here

not hick town dude upper middle class suburb of cleveland.

fucking sucks i hate everything about it

need to move to large city as soon as i graduate in the spring, somewhere thats cultured and has a large aray of different types of people

this place i live in is just not the place for me at this time in my life i am going fucking insane living here

boohoo. stop talking and start doing ;)

i was miserable in the cold so i moved to the west coast. it was a struggle but better than being somewhere where youre unhappy or not moving forward. i dont know how old you are but i assume early 20s, it is time to come out from under your parents wing. take a risk, do what you have to, get out of ohio. sad truth is, if you dont make a move soon, you will probably be trapped there forever.

oh and yes, BELIEVE ME, ohio middle-class suburbs are the hicks.

i live 15 minutes outside of cleveland in a half million dollar house not the hicks dude. now about 30 minutes from me hick fuckin central. regardless i am 22, a senior in college with a fulltime job. i need to graduate this spring and i am heading the fuck out either west coast or florida miami area. i just have felt secure my whole life and IF i had a ton of money in my name i would of already been gone. i need at least 50 large to leave here and feel somewhat safe to start a life somewhere where i know close to nobody

and this is why I closed the thread.

You shouldn't have closed it.

It had to do with relationships, I am one of the best posters clubplanet has ever seen You and your stupid ideas on how to moderate should think twice. Just because you suck doesn't mean the board has to. Why don't you and your stupid hamster sig leave clubplanet and throw in your moderator license you fucken dork.

Ok now close this thread "GABO" you fucken pig shit eating loser

ha-ha-ha-ha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You shouldn't have closed it you this has to do with relationships, I am one of the best posters clubplanet has ever seen You and your stupid ideas on how to moderate should think twice. Just because you suck doesn't mean the board has to. Why don't you take you and your stupid hamster sig and throw in your moderator license you fucken dork.

and you were doing so well..........what happened???

Guest gabo
:mad:

you should check yourself into the "I Can't Take a Joke" Clinic before you freak out sir moderator.

you totally missed what I meant.

Guest gabo

It had to do with relationships, I am one of the best posters clubplanet has ever seen You and your stupid ideas on how to moderate should think twice. Just because you suck doesn't mean the board has to. Why don't you and your stupid hamster sig leave clubplanet and throw in your moderator license you fucken dork.

but I love pig shit

NOW tell us how you really feel.....!