Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ayne one do a sport or work out ?

Up to 5 times a week, usually 3 or 4 because of hangovers. smile.gif Cardio kickboxing is fun plus I take spinning classes and lift weights... never been in better shape... Oh, and how could I forgot skiing! I've skied for over 10 years but don't get to do that too often, just a couple of trips out to the mountains every season.

cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by nydancer (edited 11-16-2000).]

I sort of a nut as of late with working out. I count calories and all. Workout 6 days a week (lifting, cardio, etc...). And I play in 2 basketball leagues during the winter. Other then that, I play everything else on a more recreational level.

I love sports! GO SIXERS (8-0 BABY!)!!!!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Try to get a workout at least 3 times a week. Love rollerblading, also play this game call footbag net ( it's like volleyball, but with your feet and a footbag/hackeysack - one of the toughest sports I've ever played). have played volleyball competitvely, snowboard, mountainbike, ultimate frisbee, rock climb, whatever I can possibly squeeze in.

cwm4.gif

I haven't worked out in 3 months, but I'm definitely looking forward to doing so when my building's gym finally gets their permit (hopefully by Dec 1). When I do work out, I usually do 30-60mins of cardio on the bike, then do upper and lower body machines on alternating days.

Can't wait to try out elliptical machines.... I've heard that while they look sorta funny, they're about the best cardio workout you can give yerself.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

Can't wait to try out elliptical machines.... I've heard that while they look sorta funny, they're about the best cardio workout you can give yerself.

Up there with jogging but without the high impact that comes with it. Much easier on your joints in the long run.

I'm a gym freak myself. Weight training and cardio 6 days a week. Focusing on weight training cause I'm trying to pack on some more lean mass. For cardio I swim, jog, bike (the spinning classes are the best!) and on the elliptical. And ladies...forget the stairmaster...they are sooooo bad!

------------------

eye.gif

AIM:ZOMBLA

I used to go to the gym 4-5 times a week to run and lift, but it has slipped to once or twice if I'm lucky. Damn its easy to be lazy.

My other sprots include tennis, skiing, and Archery. The latter for which I trained for the olympics in.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

I don't know if you can call me a health nut but I am very persistant when it comes to working out. I realized after 25 that what you eat really does stay on you!

My routine is I run 3 - 4 times a week at least 5/6 miles. Then I do light weight aerobic and abs. I also swim and recently decided to start yoga. I heard they're really good for the body and soul.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif