Clubplanet Nightlife Community

posters on ur bedroom wall

bullseye

when i was little my room used to be covered with nkotb posters lol.. door size ones too... i was bad... but it gets worse.. up until a couple years ago my room was covered in Nsync posters... floor to ceiling and above my bed.. i was a NUT. took them all down though... grew up a little ... now i only have a britney calendar... oh and a justin one too.. i knowwwwwww i know. im a fuckin teenybopper... :tongue: but next year im gonna upgrade to something else... i need a calendar but im gonna steer clear of the poptarts ;)

i wish i could do that.. lol... i think its something that keeps me young though.. livin like a 13 year old :tongue:

once i re-decorate my room and change my bedding and get some curtains etc ill throw out all this childish shit in my room

ye i honestly wouldn't have done it if we didnt move...and i sorta felt sad throwing some of the things out....but i still kept my pig collection i started 5-6 years ago so i guess im still keeping a part of my childhood with me

did ya's have em? my all time fav was this pamela anderson number with her in a pink bikini :drool:, and my U2 joshua tree poster.

when i was younger my sisters friend worked for funky posters inc., and i had posters of chicks doing stupid 80's shit... one poster was like 10 girls in a pickup truck wearing just bikinis and it said haulin'ass... lol, and some sprawled out about on cars... kurt cobain, and the rest was covered with graffitti, and skate photos...

dont really have any posters....

have pics of family and friends, pics from concerts and clubs

i also have a huge collage i made of different club flyers....limelight, save the robots, shampoo, exit, digweed and sasha at twilo, the tunnel, junior @ palladium, centro fly, vinyl, sooooo many....

hot!

i'm just joshin' ya...

i had the periodic table of elements along with a poster of the diff types of foliage during autumn...i was the kewlest kid...

back in the days i use to have ricky martin and nsync....now i only have 1 of the yankees and one of piazza, this one was given to me as a gift so i kept it :half: