Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Danny Howells fans out there?

ROME0

I have heard of him but never actually listened to him. Just picked up one of his nu breed CD's and HOLY SHIT.... the guy rocks some funky housy trance.... I am in love between him and Timo my disc player is melting! Anyone seen him live, curious if he is as good live as on CD?

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

I actually got of picture of this DJ. He freakin married but he is always being seen hanging out with a red head and a brunnette. They aren't kidding when they say DJ's get all the chicks... Anyway, here's the pic if you guys are interested...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

There is no way in hell I am going to miss him this Saturday at Twilo. The man is a fucking genius.

Saturday nights at Twilo have been turning very good results actually. So far I have gone twice (Dave Seaman and Timo Maas) and I must say it a great time. The 21+ makes for a much more mature crowd, there is room to dance, and the vibe is on target. Check it out.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

The man is AMAZING! Hey, try get his Nocturnal Frequencies II if you can...its even better than his NuBreed! Saw him live at Twilo a couple of months ago, and I was hooked immediately.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Yeah he rocks ...

Isn't he a part of the production team,

Science Department ... ?

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Here's a little trivia quiz for ya. The first one to tell me the correct answer will get a complimentary admission to Twilo to see Danny Howells this Saturday. Note: You must be 21 years or older.

Email the answer to: nolimit73@mindspring.com

Besides DJing, what else did Danny do for a living?

PM me or email me for reduced admission.

-diego

Disregard my first question. Some dude from Chicago had to butt in...

For a comp to see Howells this Saturday just email me the name of Howell's artist management.

*** DO NOT POST THE ANSWER HERE ***. Email it to me. The first email with the right answer gets the comp.

Originally posted by vejita:

Hehehe.... I distinctly remember you saying you were going to Limelight or somewhere else on Saturday, Kit...... cwm1.gif

Umm well actually, Im dropping the Limelight plans for Tequila Joes...haha BUT....if I win comp, I WILL BE AT TWILO!!!

so neener neener neener!

cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE