Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knuckle Head NJ Promoters.......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceeotter, was that you in front of Tempts last weekend handing out fliers for MDW 2005 HIP HOP NIGHT w/ MC Cheeseball? RichieV will also need summer work to support his 740. lol

Deko def. does cool stuff, I live a bit too far away.

We have real jobs to support those things..lol...yes you live far away but remember you asked so I supplied the info....GLOBAL SESSIONS BE THERE...we also run bus trips for those to far away to drink & drive...one low price bus & admission & front of the line privilenges...soooo if you want something different.....

Seems like you post this atleast once a year.

Not even gonna argue. I know that weve booked some amazing talent at deko, and will continue to.

So Far our First Global Sessions Party Was OFF THE HOOK! DJ Jorge Jaramilo PLayed one of the most High Energy Sets ive ever heard.

Our 2nd one is November 13th W/ Roger Sanchez...NUFF SAID.

And our December one will blow people away as well.

And our January One Has Never Played In Jersey. And has only played in NY two or three times.

Even our thursday night party we book awesome talent that you prob wont see anywhere else in this area. On the main floor and in the BASS*MENT.

DJ AM, Riz, Big Ben on the main floor. and guys like Todd G, Jorge Jaramilo, Peter Bailey, Rob Mirage, Macaluso Etc... All guys that are on top of their game and aweseome at what they do, AND really dont play anywhere else besides deko in this area.

Maybe ill see you down here one night. Then you can tell me what you think of our parties.

I have always wondered this......same DJs all over the place

I think its time someone grabs some unknown new talent & makes them big

who is up for the challenge?

Last Thurs, DJ AM from Cali (somethin different)

Last Sat, Mike Bugout opened for RS (young talent)

This Thurs, DJ Riz and Peter Bailey (NY DJ)

Nov 13, Roger Sanchez (International DJ)

ALL AT DEKO

I think they are gonna have some guy named Erick Morillo in the future, I hear he's pretty good ;)

I do post it once a year Binoy, and the same people don't take my advice and step it up. But thats fine b/c I can always cross the bridge to hear some great talent anyway. Deko tries to do cool stuff, but the fact remains that the lights come on at 1:30 right when the party hits full speed. There is nothing you can do about that unfortunately, but imagine over a two hour round trip for two and a half hours of bar time.... 2am is too early for a club unless someone figures out how to get people out earlier.

Cystam is Deko's new cp promoter? hahaha

At least Cracker got my point....

I do post it once a year Binoy, and the same people don't take my advice and step it up. But thats fine b/c I can always cross the bridge to hear some great talent anyway. Deko tries to do cool stuff, but the fact remains that the lights come on at 1:30 right when the party hits full speed. There is nothing you can do about that unfortunately, but imagine over a two hour round trip for two and a half hours of bar time.... 2am is too early for a club unless someone figures out how to get people out earlier.

So now your blamin the promoters for the closing time? And our lights come on at about 1:50.

You brought up that noone did anything different and i pointed out to you that we have and will continue to. Nothing was mentioned about the closing times of our parties in your original post.

As for gettin people out earlier. Thats why we have put into effect Ladies free till 11 and free martini tasting till 11-1130. Weve had atleast 50-75 Ladies before 11 every week. When theres that many ladies in the club the guys come out earlier every week to check it out.

Its something that has helped us alot.

So now your blamin the promoters for the closing time? And our lights come on at about 1:50.

You brought up that noone did anything different and i pointed out to you that we have and will continue to. Nothing was mentioned about the closing times of our parties in your original post.

Right after the 1:30 comment, I wrote: There is nothing you can do about that. So where did I blame you?

Second, there is no need for me to bicker w/ you over a party that I was not bashing in the first place. I was referring to North Jersey. The same djs play the same spots and its played. Binoy, be more secure in your parties and take the high road w/ me, Im not worth it and I have never bashed Deko once in my long line of rants on this shit hole site.

Right after the 1:30 comment, I wrote: There is nothing you can do about that. So where did I blame you?

Second, there is no need for me to bicker w/ you over a party that I was not bashing in the first place. I was referring to North Jersey. The same djs play the same spots and its played. Binoy, be more secure in your parties and take the high road w/ me, Im not worth it and I have never bashed Deko once in my long line of rants on this shit hole site.

All good. I didnt know you were just talkin about north jersey. I wouldnt know much, i dont get the chance to go out that much up there anymore.

See you soon.

Any reason the SAME djs get booked at the few spots there are in NJ?

Whos cock needs to get sucked around here to book some new (NY) talent?

:gang:

that's funny!!! but true!!

Deko got it going on...but NY is soo close to go there!

Sup Dog, hows things? When you comin to see us?

I have said the same thing in previous posts. It seems that almost all the promoters are set with the DJ's that everybody else says is the "Big Draw" DJ's. The other DJ's that are not really known like myself, get the brush off before they even get a chance. I have said this before and I will say it again, DEKO is the only place in this state that has the balls to bring in other talent, and every time that happens everybody raves about how good the party is. The Jeorge Jarmillo night is a prime example of what I am talking about. Look back to the posts that were put up right after that party, and you will see what I mean. He played shit that night that you will hardly ever hear again. Myself and Premo knew the majority of the tracks that he was playing because that is the style of music that we play, but most of the people there had no idea what they were hearing, they just knew it was bangin and they were having a awesome time. I don't really think it's the DJ's that are suckin dick as much as the promoters sucking the same DJ's dick that everybody else is. That seems to be why you see the same DJ's everywhere. Also if the DJ doesn't play the " Mainstream " club hits, then nobody wants to book them. This state is full of a bunch of closed minded Fucks, that are not willing to try something different. Once again I will say,

All you promoters need to take notice of what Binoys and the boys at Deko are doing because that is the right way to do things.

JMO

Madness

I have said the same thing in previous posts. It seems that almost all the promoters are set with the DJ's that everybody else says is the "Big Draw" DJ's. The other DJ's that are not really known like myself, get the brush off before they even get a chance. I have said this before and I will say it again, DEKO is the only place in this state that has the balls to bring in other talent, and every time that happens everybody raves about how good the party is. The Jeorge Jarmillo night is a prime example of what I am talking about. Look back to the posts that were put up right after that party, and you will see what I mean. He played shit that night that you will hardly ever hear again. Myself and Premo knew the majority of the tracks that he was playing because that is the style of music that we play, but most of the people there had no idea what they were hearing, they just knew it was bangin and they were having a awesome time. I don't really think it's the DJ's that are suckin dick as much as the promoters sucking the same DJ's dick that everybody else is. That seems to be why you see the same DJ's everywhere. Also if the DJ doesn't play the " Mainstream " club hits, then nobody wants to book them. This state is full of a bunch of closed minded Fucks, that are not willing to try something different. Once again I will say,

All you promoters need to take notice of what Binoys and the boys at Deko are doing because that is the right way to do things.

JMO

Madness

Thank you, glad you enjoy the parties. See you tomm night for Peter Bailey?

and if not then ill DEF see you Nov 13th For Roger Sanchez!

Let me just add one more thing, I will probably piss off some people on this board but Fuck Em! You will never get a chance to hear different DJ's in Jersey because most of the people on these message boards are haters and shoot down anybody that they haven't heard yet rather then giving them a chance. They all hide their No Talent Asses behind a computer screen, and give people shit for tring to do something different then the norm. I have seen it happen all to often where somebody tries to promote a party somewhere with DJ's that aren't known, and people on these boards give them shit for it. Instead of acting like you are better than everybody cause you have achieved "Club God" status on a Fuckin Message Board, get off your Asses and check some of these parties out, you might be suprised by what you hear. We all have to support the sceen, big or small, or it will all go away.

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness

this is not about deko.......... deko good...............

too many promoters think they know what they r doing, but most of them just started promoting 3 yrs ago.......... I'm so sick of hearing hip hop is the new trend............... Name 1 n. jersey club that actually tried something different and played all REAL HOUSE AND TRIBAL, not this bullshit corny crap, then they wonder why people aren't dancing, i wouldn't even dance to that crap, go to a record store and buy some new shit...... STOP HIRING DJ'S THAT SUCK AND HAVE NO DRIVE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT................

Good ol' deko... i agree, the only place in jersey i am aware of that gives new talent (new to their crowd) a chance to rock it... and 9 times out of 10, the peeps eat it up because it's phat...

i dont know anywhere in jersey i can see roger play... that is gonna be a phat ass night! if anyone is interested in some new tribal house flavor, we just posted a mix by Marcos Carnaval which is pretty hot... def as good as all the nj headliners... if anyone gets a moment, check it out (go to p a r a d e a t w .com and click listen now) and let me know what you think... marcos is available for bookings and currently lives in jersey...