Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knuckle Head NJ Promoters.......

Mario Calegari and Joe Giorgio this Friday Night Haunted House Music Halloween Night at Flight Elizabeth, NJ. Mario plays the most progressive house I've ever seen, no BS KTU music come down and check it out. Oh and Joe is no chump either!!! :dj:

flight is nothing special, just like every other jersey club.............

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not about deko.......... deko good...............

too many promoters think they know what they r doing, but most of them just started promoting 3 yrs ago.......... I'm so sick of hearing hip hop is the new trend............... Name 1 n. jersey club that actually tried something different and played all REAL HOUSE AND TRIBAL, not this bullshit corny crap, then they wonder why people aren't dancing, i wouldn't even dance to that crap, go to a record store and buy some new shit...... STOP HIRING DJ'S THAT SUCK AND HAVE NO DRIVE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT................

Word say word brotha... Hip Hop gets old real fast if you have to listen to it for 4 hours. Only if its a real REAL hip hop DJ overloaded with Talent like AM, Kut, Clue etc THEN that is another story.

Last Thurs, DJ AM from Cali (somethin different)

Last Sat, Mike Bugout opened for RS (young talent)

This Thurs, DJ Riz and Peter Bailey (NY DJ)

Nov 13, Roger Sanchez (International DJ)

ALL AT DEKO

I think they are gonna have some guy named Erick Morillo in the future, I hear he's pretty good ;)

ummm i do think i said UNKNOWN djs......like brand new, nobodies with a shit load of talent

FRESH

this is not about deko.......... deko good...............

too many promoters think they know what they r doing, but most of them just started promoting 3 yrs ago.......... I'm so sick of hearing hip hop is the new trend............... Name 1 n. jersey club that actually tried something different and played all REAL HOUSE AND TRIBAL, not this bullshit corny crap, then they wonder why people aren't dancing, i wouldn't even dance to that crap, go to a record store and buy some new shit...... STOP HIRING DJ'S THAT SUCK AND HAVE NO DRIVE TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT................

This is the only time you will hear me defend FLIGHT

but back in the summer months, Flight was the only club that really offered an all house music party. Mario was the res DJ and was holding it down. Then they brought in Santana and Boris for Guest spots. Why did they change the format? I Have no fuckin clue.

Maybe Flight Captin can defend the reasoning behind this.....

Sorry, That night was created by me and Mario because of the Fact that I LOVE house music and support everything about it. We also brought in guys like Donny Way and Fabricio Morais But Competition with Sandbar and everyone streaming over there to hear hip-hop and down the shore for the same thing forced me 2 make small changes for a while. But Friday Night House Sessions are comming back starting this Friday Night, and you are going to see some good things happen in there in the next few months... :dj:

Last Thurs, DJ AM from Cali (somethin different)

Last Sat, Mike Bugout opened for RS (young talent)

This Thurs, DJ Riz and Peter Bailey (NY DJ)

Nov 13, Roger Sanchez (International DJ)

ALL AT DEKO

I think they are gonna have some guy named Erick Morillo in the future, I hear he's pretty good ;)

And Mike did a fabulous job!!!!! Great CD too : )

Any reason the SAME djs get booked at the few spots there are in NJ?

Whos cock needs to get sucked around here to book some new (NY) talent?

:gang:

that's funny!!! but true!!

Deko got it going on...but NY is soo close to go there!

Belated Congrats my friend :love:

Sorry, That night was created by me and Mario because of the Fact that I LOVE house music and support everything about it. We also brought in guys like Donny Way and Fabricio Morais But Competition with Sandbar and everyone streaming over there to hear hip-hop and down the shore for the same thing forced me 2 make small changes for a while. But Friday Night House Sessions are comming back starting this Friday Night, and you are going to see some good things happen in there in the next few months... :dj:

werdddddddddd :)

I do post it once a year Binoy, and the same people don't take my advice and step it up. But thats fine b/c I can always cross the bridge to hear some great talent anyway. Deko tries to do cool stuff, but the fact remains that the lights come on at 1:30 right when the party hits full speed. There is nothing you can do about that unfortunately, but imagine over a two hour round trip for two and a half hours of bar time.... 2am is too early for a club unless someone figures out how to get people out earlier.

Cystam is Deko's new cp promoter? hahaha

At least Cracker got my point....

What the matter??? Richie Rydell doesnt have a residency for you to go to?? Stop whining!

exactly....but they still need to add a lil flavor to the DJ in NJ.........

I think it's all a matter of opinion which is why I can't understand why everyone's always going back and forth about the music or the DJs or the scene or whatever. Everyone has a different opinion.

Cystam is Deko's new cp promoter? hahaha

At least Cracker got my point....

I am in no way, shape or form promoting DEKO...you asked "Any reason the SAME djs get booked at the few spots there are in NJ?" and I responded by giving you a list of 4 different DJs at one spot within a months time and you did not specify 'North Jersey'.

Let me ask you, does Elizabeth qualify as South Jersey as well?? B/C I remember Club Flight doing something Boris and a guy named Mario that I have never heard of (not insult Mario, I mean something new) Maybe that's too far of a drive for you as well.

I dont understand why you would complain about the drive when I rember instances when you would drive back from Merge...so dont even go there...get there at 10 and you'll have 4 hours of partying... BTW, the lights go on at 2

ummm i do think i said UNKNOWN djs......like brand new, nobodies with a shit load of talent

FRESH

Not for nuthin, but not many people have heard the DJs that I listed so to them, it's something unknown, different and totally new.

I will give you a perfect example, up to a year ago, Sandman had never heard Richie Santana, until he made his first trip to DEKO.

If I remember correctly, I think he liked it alot (besides the drive and the early closing, of course)

What the matter??? Richie Rydell doesnt have a residency for you to go to?? Stop whining!

While Richie doesn't have a NJ residency (for at least 3 more weeks) I do find myself doing cardio to his old ML mixes. I can live life just fine w/o Rydell. In fact, no one reviews him harder than me. I do it to his face though, not on a messageboard FYI. Funny post by you, made my day.

cynstam21 Quote:

I dont understand why you would complain about the drive when I rember instances when you would drive back from Merge...so dont even go there...get there at 10 and you'll have 4 hours of partying... BTW, the lights go on at 2

------ Yes, I often did drive home from Merge. I could do it in an hour and forty minutes. It was well worth it b/c I was there from 11-4. Now if you and CeCe could get into a cat fight, my lonely Friday night will have some hot visuals.

Hi Deelite, I'm made this thread for you, so you can't bitch the board isnt' fun anymore

Not for nuthin, but not many people have heard the DJs that I listed so to them, it's something unknown, different and totally new.

I will give you a perfect example, up to a year ago, Sandman had never heard Richie Santana, until he made his first trip to DEKO.

If I remember correctly, I think he liked it alot (besides the drive and the early closing, of course)

if thats the case people need to get out of from under the rock they are living in or stick with the music they are listening to.....because then they really don't care about the music

Now if you and CeCe could get into a cat fight, my lonely Friday night will have some hot visuals.

Hi Deelite, I'm made this thread for you, so you can't bitch the board isnt' fun anymore

Keep dreamin' Sandman...dont you fret though, soon your Fri nights wont be so lonely cause you will be spending them with your boy Richie Rydell. I would really like to see what Studio 4 brings as far as new talent and NY DJs. (athough I already know who, so it's stupid for me to say that)

Deelite...I have pit stains!!! What do I do??? All this intense debate has gotten me hot and sweaty!!!!!!! Helpppppppp!!! Thank god I dont have cankles!!!

if thats the case people need to get out of from under the rock they are living in

LOL, that is tooo funny cause I believe, in my thread, I said "Sandman, do you live in f***in cave? You have never heard Richie Santana b4"

Please dont make me bump the thread...where's the Hype? he's usually on top of this sort of thing

It's all a matter of opinion people!!! You can't argue over opinions!!!

Some people wanna hear new music, some people wanna hear old, some people wann hear mainstream, others wanna hear "underground", some people know every track by every artist ever known to man, others could give a shit....some people even just go out to hang with their friends and could care less about the DJ/music. And the places you go to depend on what your opinon is.

I do have a point, no??

That's all :):type:

Some people wanna hear new music, some people wanna hear old, some people wann hear mainstream, others wanna hear "underground", some people know every track by every artist ever known to man, others could give a shit....some people even just go out to hang with their friends and could care less about the DJ/music. And the places you go to depend on what your opinon is.

I do have a point, no??

EXACTLY

:beer:

I do have a point, no??

I don't want to start a messageboard fight, but I have to make one point on this. I agree that people have their opinons to what they want to do and where they want to go. But the point that this thread was started I think is that, it is the same DJ's getting booked by all the promoter in Jersey, instead of giving some new DJ's a shot and it needs to stop. I completely agree with your point about peoples opinon, but if people weren't so Fuckin closed minded maybe they would go hear something different from their norm. Just take a look at the promotions on this board and see how many of the same names are on every promo thread. I always try to check out different parties with different DJ's that nobody really hears. I am real critical about what music I want to pay my hard earned money to hear when I am out. I will say this though, if it is not a style of house that I am into I will make the best of it. But I would never know what that particular DJ plays if I didn't go out and check it for myself. Open your minds to new things and different DJ's. That is all I am saying

MAdness