Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live recording of PVD last Friday!

wombat

Yeah I got it ...

i'm selling CDs for $50 bucks

U want ?

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by Unbound:

... are you for real?

I'm serious as a heart attack ...

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by wombat:

Word, send me the discs and I'll get you the lute.

OH WERD! O K ...

U must be out your god dam mind ...

y don't u send me the LOOT & i'll mail em to ya ..

------------------

how many total discs like 6 or 7?

or is it on some other media?

Some real tape trading boards would really flame you for selling the show. It should be all about the music. The Dead or PVD--it doesn't matter.

Someone could convert it to CD (if it is not already) then "tree" it?

For those who don't know what a "tree" is, you have a master copy then its sent to "branches" who work it down to their "leaves." The CD's are all B+P (Blank and Postage) Then everyone who wants the show can get it.

If the club god (I can't read his name) would want to spread the music, I have friends who can convert to CD and we can go from there. I, like everyone else, would die for a copy of that incredible PVD set.

Peace.

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

hey wombat - i got something for you

found it the other night

keep your shirt on and i'll whip it up for you. just hurry up and send me my discs back

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I go to jamband concerts all the time, and people are always taping the shows. you should some of these tapers with their $1000 rigs with micstands, DATs and all, taping every last note, and then distributing it freely to as many other kind souls as they can. those hippes could teach us a few things. howcome noone records live dj sets like that??

michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

5 CDs at a LOW LOW LOW price $175.00

I was going to do $50 a CD

but I'll hook it up ...

NO C.O.D.s

------------------

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Absolute bargain smile.gif

Tell you what if somebody send me the track listing i will come to your place mix and them, naked for $175.

You got yourself a deal my friend ...

------------------

yeah momadance--I don't see why people don't record either? Another question--where is the best place to get live DJ sets? Napster? Specialty stores?

Again to the guy with the PVD set--I will make sure everyone on this board gets a copy that that set. Let's work something out.

Cheers--

ps-momadance-who are you into? I'm a huge DMB, Disco Biscuts, STI, Yonder Mt, BT, DBB, etc fan.

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

No doubt....

I was actually there last weekend with bwags... that set was definately worth having! I can appreciate club god's hustle and trying to "make that money" ... however we should all work together and spread the love of the music. There must be a way we can all get a copy and let club god make his loot too....

------------------

One Love...