Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE MUSIC OR ARE YOU ALL CRACKHEADS LIKE MIKEY

Yo you just might be the Koolest guy on the board...Well all joking aside I think your an ass for being so Judgmental about people you dont even know. So what if people wanna go out a get fawked up? I mean who are you to say that its Wronge? Your a nobody...Leave your negitivity at the door please....And bring your DRAMA to the drama board.....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

okay.....you wanna get judgmental....okay lets.

YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING HERE AND READING ABOUT WHAT WE POST ABOUT. THEN GO THE FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE! smile.gif

-AL

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by just4themusic:

THESE FRUITY TRANSFORMER CARTOON WATHCING ECSTACY PLUGGERS ARE RUINING THE SCENE THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY

NEXT TIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BUGGING OUT ON E I'M GONNA SHOVE YOUR PACIFIER DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SAY

"OH NO MAN, YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN PMA, I THINK YOU GONNA DIE"

-the music man

...haha, dork.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

Ok, was this guy hiding under KingPharohs couch? cwm20.gif

PS. There hasn't been a club that I have gone to which I haven't closed out. Your ass is probably gone when the crowd goes.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by just4themusic:

THESE FRUITY TRANSFORMER CARTOON WATHCING ECSTACY PLUGGERS ARE RUINING THE SCENE THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY

NEXT TIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BUGGING OUT ON E I'M GONNA SHOVE YOUR PACIFIER DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SAY

"OH NO MAN, YOU MUST HAVE TAKEN PMA, I THINK YOU GONNA DIE"

make love not war

Althou I think ass like you has to pay for it

(ppl,sory for drama)

Just4themusic....

I could not agree more...

I have been going to clubs in NYC since I was 15 yrs old (23 now)... I remember a different scene. Not saying that it is bad now... I love music and I will continue to show my support for MUSIC and DJs. I am also not going to tell old stories about the "good ol days" ... however there is a different mind set now...

Used to be:

#1 - You went to the spot for the specific DJ

#2 - You went to dance

#3 - Oh look, there is some drugs here...

Now it is more like (not EVERYONE - just SOME):

#1 - What club can I get drugs at easiest?

#2 - You want to dance (on drugs)

#3 - Hey, guess who the DJ is tonight?

You feel me?

I remember days of Out Law parties in the back of Tractor Trailer Trucks... or LimeLight's Disco 2000 party on Wednesday nights and then leaving there to go to school... trading stickers... "strangers stopping strangers...just to shake theirs hands"

Ok I will stop now... lol

Do what makes you happy... just let me DANCE!

------------------

One Love...

piss2.gif

Originally posted by jerseytom:

Just4themusic....

I could not agree more...

I have been going to clubs in NYC since I was 15 yrs old (23 now)... I remember a different scene. Not saying that it is bad now... I love music and I will continue to show my support for MUSIC and DJs. I am also not going to tell old stories about the "good ol days" ... however there is a different mind set now...

Used to be:

#1 - You went to the spot for the specific DJ

#2 - You went to dance

#3 - Oh look, there is some drugs here...

Now it is more like (not EVERYONE - just SOME):

#1 - What club can I get drugs at easiest?

#2 - You want to dance (on drugs)

#3 - Hey, guess who the DJ is tonight?

You feel me?

I remember days of Out Law parties in the back of Tractor Trailer Trucks... or LimeLight's Disco 2000 party on Wednesday nights and then leaving there to go to school... trading stickers... "strangers stopping strangers...just to shake theirs hands"

Ok I will stop now... lol

Do what makes you happy... just let me DANCE!

WOW I STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION WHEN YOU SAID "15 YEARS OLD" I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WHEN I SAW 'JERSEY; IN YOUR NAME

cwm30.gif PEACE OUT cwm30.gif

Actually.... I just went back and read the original message again... (I just read the heading).... I do agree with the message.... that is rude...

That is like the Crackheads saying... "oh man, if I see you dancing - I WILL TRIP YOU!" Stupid things people say...

------------------

One Love...

piss2.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

There are still Out Law parties, in fact there is one this weekend in Brooklyn, I think Friday.

I'm just too weak to hang out outside... can't get sick, going to Vegas Saturday :0

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Let me get this straight ... there are actually people moronic enough to complain about drug use in clubs in the year 2000?!! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST DECADE!!! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN HANGING OUT?!!!!! WHAT SCENE WERE YOU PREVIOUSLY A PART OF THAT HAS NOW BEEN RUINED BY "CRACKHEADS"?!!! THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE, FUCKHEAD!!!

Sorry for the off-color language, but it burns my ass when people try to pick fights on this board for ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASON. Go to the clubs and dance in peace ... you need not fear crackheads. Don't talk to them and they won't talk to you.

Have a good night.

, FUCKHEAD!!!

Sorry for the off-color language, but it burns my ass when people try to pick fights on this board for ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASON. Go to the clubs and dance in peace ... you need not fear crackheads. Don't talk to them and they won't talk to you.

Have a good night.

Robby

Please use better language

Ppl recently discharged from kindergarden or

mental facility are tenderharted